PDA

View Full Version : ip stalker authorization failed

grounded
10-25-2015, 11:10 AM
ok guys I was working for about a month 0 problems worked great running on a android tv box and my laptop all of a sudden I get ip stalker authorization failed out of the blue so it no longer works I get on the forms and see whats going on I follow all directions and change my mac adres in there system and tried it on another android box I have 2 and was only using ip stalker in the living room same result I email rocket and ask for help I get a respounce please send me you mac adres I do that there respounce was were only taking visa and master card wtf payment has been made I checked my rocket and it says status active 331 days left so payment is not the problem any help im a old tv tester been at this a long time from hu cards to dish jtaging to fta now iptv Im almost sure im doing this correct and sugestions

grounded
10-25-2015, 11:27 AM
is this the reason all iptv is down and im not a retard Hi dear customers.

First of all we want to apologize for all the inconveniences that you are experiencing with our services in the last days, definitely this has been one of the toughest weeks that the NFPS team and services have been through because of multiple issues that have occurred in parallel.

IPTV has been affected with heavy freezing and buffering due to a bad hardware detected in one of the ISP's transit routes and the people responsible of such hardware is working to replace it asap.

We are committed and working hard to bring IPTV be back to normal as soon as possible. Hope you accept our apologizes for these inconveniences.

Best regards, NFPS Staff.

eureka
10-25-2015, 11:37 AM
Firstly have you entered the new security credentials (serial number, device id's & signature)?
Have you installed latest version of Kodi (15.2)?
What version of the IPTV Stalker Video Addon are you using?

eureka
10-25-2015, 11:38 AM
is this the reason all iptv is down
No, that refers to server upgrades & changes a week or two ago that are now more or less sorted out.

grounded
10-25-2015, 11:43 AM
ok guys im up I changed my mac adres on the server then hit send serial # I did not add a serial number I left it blank it just came on I swear I tried that a few times last weekend but just tried it again its on eureka should I set a custom serial or leave it blank and just hit send serial and thanls for the respounce

eureka
10-25-2015, 11:54 AM
You'll have to set up a custom serial number. Read post 1 & 2 here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-%289-0-21%29-iVue-compatible-send-serial-number-enabled

I suggest that you install v9.0.21 & follow the instructions as regards new MAC & entering the security credentials.

Alucard
10-25-2015, 12:33 PM
ok guys im up I changed my mac adres on the server then hit send serial # I did not add a serial number I left it blank it just came on I swear I tried that a few times last weekend but just tried it again its on eureka should I set a custom serial or leave it blank and just hit send serial and thanls for the respounce

You should use a custom serial number to secure your MAC. Just setting the serial number leaves your MAC open for hijacking. You will now have to disable the plugin, go reset/change your MAC. Then update the MAC in the plugin as well as add the custom serial number information before you enable the plugin again.