PDA

View Full Version : Kodi/IPTV Stalker and Fire TV

galavant
10-24-2015, 03:51 PM
I am very new in the IPTV world. I took out two donations with IPTV, everything was working beautifully. Suddenly nothing would load and now everything has gone. I get the message that the Stalker Client can't load the channels.
I am under the impression that the providers are trying to tighten up the security, but they don't communicate in any way what so ever, as to what the new set up procedure should be.
I understand that the service is working well with the Mag boxes, but not from within Kodi.
I would be very grateful if someone could provide a relatively simple guide (sorry, if someone already has!) in order that this newbie and probably many more could make a practical attempt to restore their service which was working well and now is absolutely gone although it has been paid for and log in attempts are from a genuine customer.
Has the problem or procedure been solved or will there be a problem going forward with this service ??.
Many thanks, Galavant

ilan
10-24-2015, 04:10 PM
You can start with this announcement. It may be all you need to get up and running. If not, there are many posts dealing with sending a serial number...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9444-Serial-Numbers-Now-Required-for-Kodi-Addons&p=75232#post75232