PDA

View Full Version : Movie Reviews

iptvjunky
10-23-2015, 08:55 PM
Here, i will start with my own review!

MISSISSIPPI GRIND (2015)

Not really sure about the name of the movie, it would be more suitable for the movie to be called “Mississippi Cliche”. Just one more ordinary movie about gamblers, but in this one the old gambler(Ben Mendelsohn) needs a ‘lucky charm'(Ryan Raynolds) for his gambling adventures. That’s new, I guess. But, we must say that this is a low budget movie, so if we take that into account, this is one decent movie.

And little more about actors, I really must say one big ‘bravo’ to Ben Mendelsohn. From my angle, he was amazing in this movie. He gave his character everything he needed. I was lil bit suspicious after his amazing role in “Bloodline”, I thought that he can’t do one more good job in such a short time. I guess I was wrong.

On the other way, we have Ryan Gosling. It’s look like he came into some awkward wormhole without exit. It looks like he is always the same like in the role before. Come on Ryan, change something a lil bit. He was really average in the “The Captive” and in every other movie in last couple years(except “Woman in Gold”) and I thought we would be better in this one but no. So no, I don’t have a lot positive comments about his role in this one.

K00lKatT
10-24-2015, 03:28 PM
so who's in the movie??...Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling??

big dady
10-24-2015, 05:56 PM
Directors: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck
Writers: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck
Stars: Ben Mendelsohn, Ryan Reynolds, Yvonne Landry

sundayme
11-15-2015, 05:15 PM
To be honest I was so bored turned off the movie after watching 30 minutes.

Marley
11-15-2015, 05:20 PM
wow most movies i watch are b not to many good ones this yr

iptvjunky
11-15-2015, 10:13 PM
lol, i didnt catch that, sorry...but again, i appreciate your sarcasm my dear friend haha
but it is ryan reynolds, but lets be honest, they are like twins haha, but really, they are same :D
and yes, i was bored with the movie too, but i always like to finish movie if i start to watch it

ilan
11-15-2015, 11:23 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2349144/