PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with getting PVR Stalker Client working

kroakie1
10-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Stopped working yesterday so...
Upgraded Kodi to latest 15.2
Stalker client 0.8.4

IPTV Stalker not installed.

Read various topics and done following...
Mac address 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
Server..http://66.iptv66.tv

Serial number 13 digit/number
Device ID..5 digit/number
Device2..5 digit/number
Signature..5 digit/number

Cleared caches

Set new Mac

Enabled TV

Get immediate "Unable to load channels"

Retried above steps several times.

Anyone got any ideas on what to try next??

vampirito
10-23-2015, 08:11 PM
Do this, step by step. In the MAC part put a new one, not the one i've been using:

This is what i did:

Go to Papiao, delete your MAC and save. Get in again and set a new MAC, save. Go to Kodi, Settings, TV, disable it. Go to Addons, Stalker Client, disable it. Go to configure and add the new MAC you just set up on Papiao. Make sure it is the same: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX where X are ramdom numbers/letters combinations, then scroll down to Advanced. Token: put any 4 numbers; Serial: put 12 numbers and on last digit put a letter (Ex. H, J, A, F, whatever), this is ramdom 13 digits serial anyway; Device 1: put any 4 numbers; Device 2: put another 4 any numbers, different than Dev1; Signature: put your lastname. Click ok, enable the addon again, go to settings, TV, enable it again, it will start charging and maybe will work. If you get the error (most likely), click home, and exit Kodi. Re enter kodi again. Now it should work. Good luck

Hipster
10-24-2015, 01:25 AM
And after you do that 15 or 20 times, you'll settle on using IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 or 9.0.21. A bunch of us have done that because this method doesn't work for a lot of people. Eventually, soneone will discover the key ingredient, but I'm sure it will come from a user and not "support" people.

Alucard
10-24-2015, 02:08 AM
Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
8. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
13. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
13. Click OK to change it.
14. Go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml
15. Insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

kroakie1
10-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Thank you Alucard.
I followed your instructions to the letter and it works fine on my PC.
I just have to find out how to change the timeout value on my Firestick now.

Alucard
10-24-2015, 01:12 PM
Try setting the timeout to 15 in the settings first. If that does not work then you could side load a text editor to edit the file.

kroakie1
10-25-2015, 08:28 PM
All working. Firestick and tablet.

Many thanks for help!

ecko665
10-26-2015, 04:29 PM
+1 to this ticket.

Worked like a charm on both Android and Windows OS.

Thx

kroakie1
10-28-2015, 04:05 PM
Back to square one on PC, but Android tablet and Firestick still working fine.
Rechecked all settings nothing has changed.
Tried changing MAC but get same result..instant "unable to load channels"
Very strange... Anyone got any idea of what the problem is?

kroakie1
10-29-2015, 11:28 AM
I have transferred all settings from pc to Android tablet and it works fine, so no problems with mac or serial numbers etc.
Cleared all settings from pc and re entered them all. Still no joy, immediate "unable to load channels".
I use pc as main device since it is directly connected to my network, so need to get it working.
Any suggestions would be very welcome!
Thanks.

Alucard
10-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Try this:

1. Start Kodi
2. Go to settings, Live TV and disable Live TV.
2. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
3. Disbale PVR Stalker Client.
4. If you have the Stalker Video Client. Disable it or uninstall it, it is not needed for this.
5. Close Kodi
6. Delete the folowing folder.
Windows users: C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roami ng\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker
Android users : /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker

Then follow the instructions in post #4

kroakie1
10-29-2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I done as you suggested and still get same result, albeit after a 60 second delay.
I have done this 3 times with totally different alphanumeric numbers and still no change...

UPDATE!

ALL WORKING!!!

I removed Kodi, ran CC Cleaner to remove all registry entries and then did clean install of Kodi 15.2.
Looks like something probably corrupted in registry.

Just got to put all my add-ons back in now :(