PDA

View Full Version : Just for test

big dady
10-23-2015, 04:46 AM
With all the people complaining about iks66 i decided to try it out to see where the problem could be. i got a donation from them just to see how long it would take. Got email within seconds With a Prepaid CC and had it up and running in less then 5 minutes from making the payment. So my conclusion is that most of the problem is type-o. So make sure the email you type in correctly and the CC is good for international and just to make sure always save the order ID before you close the window just in case you run in to problems

nhumber
10-24-2015, 02:58 PM
With all the people complaining about iks66 i decided to try it out to see where the problem could be. i got a donation from them just to see how long it would take. Got email within seconds With a Prepaid CC and had it up and running in less then 5 minutes from making the payment. So my conclusion is that most of the problem is type-o. So make sure the email you type in correctly and the CC is good for international and just to make sure always save the order ID before you close the window just in case you run in to problems

im sorry but your "conclusion" is based on 1 case and cant be considered anything except your personal experience. My experience is that i have purchased 2 single month routes on separate occasions and both times i had to get "support" involved via email to get my route information, both times i had no issues other than not recieving my route information at all, there are no errors with my email address, no spam folders, i get the emails, i just had to file a support email to get my information, Now i have purchased 3 12 month donations and its been almost 48 hours with no response and no route information. not overly impressed with the customer support of iks66 myself, no issues with the service other than that..

big dady
10-24-2015, 04:46 PM
If i understand that would make a total of 5 times you and all 5 you had a problem. Could it be that your CC takes a long time to send them the money and that's why they say it can take up to 72 hours to process. And i didn't base it on just one case i have a few friends that booth we no problem as well.

nhumber
10-24-2015, 04:58 PM
i havent had any problems, just not an instant turn around time like you have said you had. It was only 3 different times i've donated too and like i said the first 2 times i had to contact support, but within an hour i got a reply with all my information, so i would assume its not something to do with pending payments since they obviously had a cleared payment or they wouldn't have forwarded my donation to me so quickly unless it was just coincidence that it just happened to go through right when i emailed support.. doubt that tho, its just you know, i paid 210$ bucks instantly taken from my CC with no holds or pendings on it over here and haven't even gotten a single response from support in over 36 hours now... so that alone would make some people consider their support a bit lacking wouldn't you agree?

sat-junkie
10-24-2015, 05:15 PM
The 5 routes i purchased the emails were sent within seconds of placing my orders.. I think it might have to do with what kinda card you're using and how fast the funds get cleared

big dady
10-24-2015, 05:26 PM
That is my point sat-junkie just because your account say money remove doesn't mean they paid it for you yet

nhumber
10-24-2015, 05:31 PM
ill just keep waiting, its just like i said a response from support within 36 hours isnt asking alot, even if they just responded and said yes your order has been received and the payment is pending.. but nope nothing.

big dady
10-24-2015, 05:39 PM
I understand you but i can be wrong but i don't think they see any thing until Payment is receive that's is just a guess on my part. Hope you get it soon