PDA

View Full Version : IKS66 on a Minix X8-H Plus

Autoroam
10-22-2015, 08:48 PM
Howdy all….thank you for all the great info here….I read through a fair bit before deciding on a 1 month trial on IKS66…just paid them so waiting for the confirmation email. Have also read the excellent tutorial that details how to go about setting up.

Just had a few questions while I wait for the email from IKS66:

1. Ive got both Kodi 15.0 and the STB Emulator 0.6.16 on the Minix….so am I right in assuming that I can set up in three different ways:

• Through IPTV Stalker (or IPTV Stalker EXO which I have) • Through a Stalker PVR Client • Through the STB Emulator

Is this correct? Im not sure whether to put the IPTV on Kodi or STB…the arguments for both are compelling but I am a mere novice and don't see myself ever tinkering with the backend of Kodi to integrate all my media in one place….I just have the SpinzTV Community Build installed and don't want to start tinkering with it.
Can I put it on STB Emulator and on Kodi as well (at the same time)?

2. My MAC should start with 00:1A:78? Is this correct?

3. I was fooling around with the STB Emulator and entered some system generated MAC now on it just to see if I got lucky….but all I got was a warning that said 'Authentication Problem'….if I input the correct values as instructed it should all work yes? Do I need to clear cache or anything.

Sorry if these are dumb questions….thanks for reading.

Marley
10-22-2015, 11:09 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9444-Serial-Numbers-Now-Required-for-Kodi-Addons

big dady
10-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Please keep all your questions in one post