PDA

View Full Version : unable to load channels - desperate need help

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:05 AM
My kodi's PVR clients NFPS stop working today. I went back to this forum and did quite some reading, realized that NFPS specific client is no good anymore because I need to send sn, device id , device id2 etc.. I followed the sticky of this :

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9506-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client

"

OK all fixed. Issue is new serial numbers needed. Found a fix. Thanks dafatmack. For all those running Kodi and Stalker Client.

1. Get a new Mac Address from server.
2. Go into Kodi and turn off Live TV, and clear data. (I always clear two times to make sure.)

Go into system, addons, PVR clients, and disable Stalker Client.

Go in and configure Stalker Client, and make these changes.

1. Change Mac Address to new one.
2. Make up and enter Serial number: any 13 digits
3. Make up and enter Device ID: any 4 or more digits or letters - I used my device name
4. Make up and enter Device ID2: any 4 or more digits or letters- I used my 2nd devices name (phone)
5. Make up and enter Signature: any 4 or more digits or letters- I made up something special to me

Enable stalker client 0.8.3.

Go back and turn Live TV on. I needed to do this 2 times.

"

I did everything exactly what the post said . and

IT STILL DOESN'T WORK !

please help.

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 06:08 AM
add a letter in there with those numbers, unlink and relink mac clear data and try again

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:25 AM
add a letter in there with those numbers, unlink and relink mac clear data and try again

I have tried that and I tried unlink and relink and tried get new MAC. You name it. OMG, why NFPS make it so difficult?

DarkSide
10-22-2015, 06:28 AM
try this

it does work i just set one up now using this same format for the fields

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

unclesam
10-22-2015, 06:38 AM
try this

it does work i just set one up now using this same format for the fields

just set up another mac with info similar to this and it works.. just folllow this, try it out

serial= 112044Y878544

device id1= 8974J

device id2= 1400B

signature= Hard1287

use this same format, change up the numbers by one or two digits, clear data, clear cache, may need to unlink and relink or just pick a new mac being its kodi and you can

I did, new MAC, just change Hard to HARD :) . I think it doesn't matter. not working.

I am going to sleep now. hope tomorrow has better luck.

eureka
10-22-2015, 08:16 AM
A few suggestions that may or may not help, but certainly won't do any harm:

- Make sure you have disabled the original PVR Client NFPS (& reset to default settings) & that you're only working with PVR Client v0.8.3 or v0.8.4. You should only have one PVR Client enabled in order for the Live TV feature to work.

- If you have the IPTV Stalker Video Addon installed, completely uninstall it for the time being & also go to System>File Manager>addon_data & delete any video.plugin.stalker files that are there.

- Disable your PVR Client & reset to default settings. When re-enabling at a later stage make sure you're re-enabling the correct PVR Client.

- If you have a maintenace tool program addon installed use it to clear cache & purge packets (if you don't then ignore this).

- Reboot Kodi.

- Follow the original instructions you were using again. Any time you get a failure message go back into the PVR Client & double check that all the new security info you entered is still there in case it's been wiped during the authorisation process or by chance that you forgot to enter data into a field (unlikely but you can't be too careful).

All of the above steps may not be totally necessary - I'm just suggesting that you take them in an attempt to cover as many bases as possible.

unclesam
10-22-2015, 05:47 PM
OK. I have got it to work . For those still have problem. Please read:

1) go to get a new MAC.

2) go to kodi, uninstall ipstalker video addon -- if you have it. I do this because xbmc come with my tv box and I install that into xbmc so everytime I install kodi it was ported into kodi..

3) go to google play , uninstall kodi, then install 15.2 - newest one. I do this because I think something in the kodi has issue.

4) set up the new PVR client 0.8.4 with server ip, guide ip, MAC, 13dig serial, device id 1, device id 2 , signature.

5) enable PVR client

6) go to TV setting, enable TV, first time will be showing "unalble to load channels", disable TV, again enable TV, Now it works.

cheers.