PDA

View Full Version : dont know what happened or how to fix it

heelhead
10-21-2015, 10:39 PM
well i thought i had it all figured out, i was using the stalker nfps client with my iks66 sub and it was working good, i had the tv icon on the front page of kodi , down by weather and programs. i would click tv and go tto the channel and life was good. now today i come in and turn kodi on and get stalker client nfps authorization failed message and the tv icon is gone. i have went back to settings and enabled and disabled but nothing works at all. any body got any help for me i would really love it.

Puska
10-21-2015, 10:51 PM
It would be awesome to have something like a Announcement saying how things have changed http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9444-Serial-Numbers-Now-Required-for-Kodi-Addons

so just add Serial, Device Id, Device Id 2 and Signature and you should be good to go. If that doesn't work change the MAC on donation page and than change it in Stalker client.

heelhead
10-21-2015, 11:12 PM
i dont have those options, stalker client nfps, then general, active portal iptv66,mac address, time zone europe/kiev, misc, connection time is all it shows under configuration

Puska
10-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Look at this post http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7161-Stalker-Client-NFPS&p=76412&viewfull=1#post76412

So you have to switch to PVR Stalker

heelhead
10-21-2015, 11:43 PM
there is no pvr stalker listed under the pvr clients

heelhead
10-22-2015, 01:43 AM
well i deleted the kodi version i had installed and got the newest version, when i put my pay info into the stalker client its still giving me stalker failed authorization message, and there is no tv icon out on my main panel. really starting to piss me off as it had been working fine until today and i didnt change anything.

Setoku
10-22-2015, 02:20 AM
I cant get it working either was working so nice yesterday changed my mac address made a serial number and device 1 and 2 also in auth put my login ID still wont work what a mess this drm shit is annoying
I dont get why they are making all this crap drm ugh reminds me of ubisoft in a way .... you need make this service better not worse
i also tired that stb emu and the same cant get the damn thing working!
I was really impressed with this iptv when it worked so nicely without any login or invalid serial number crap

This is the log ive been looking at this all i can get it to do is load the guide clicking on any channel says working

20:22:10 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
20:22:10 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
20:22:10 T:104 NOTICE: Stream All The Sources: Service: Playback Stopped
20:23:29 T:168 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
20:23:42 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.stalker_1914188463.pvr
20:23:42 T:884 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player)::Put MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
20:23:42 T:9212 NOTICE: Thread DVDPlayer start, auto delete: false
20:23:42 T:9212 NOTICE: Creating InputStream
20:23:44 T:12720 NOTICE: Thread FileCache start, auto delete: false
20:23:44 T:9212 NOTICE: Creating Demuxer

20:24:47 T:9212 ERROR: CDVDPlayer::OpenDemuxStream - Error creating demuxer
20:24:47 T:9212 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::OnExit()
20:24:47 T:6108 NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: CDVDPlayer::CloseFile()
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: waiting for threads to exit
20:24:47 T:884 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: finished waiting
20:24:47 T:104 NOTICE: Stream All The Sources: Service: Playback Stopped

Hope this helps if you need more info

Another update: after hours of messing around and removing and installing kodi and downgrading and upgrading the pvr addon it finally plays wow! I didnt change any settings before and it did not work i put them all in again and it let me in i hate this new drm security crap really dont like it guys>_>

heelhead
10-22-2015, 10:52 AM
i dont get any of that all mine does is fail authorization right off the get go and then nothing , i downloaded the stalker nfps and it didnt work so i used the version that came with kodi and got the same thing, i think the reason the tv icon is gone is because stalker isnt doing anything, thanks for the reply

eureka
10-22-2015, 11:02 AM
i dont get any of that all mine does is fail authorization right off the get go and then nothing , i downloaded the stalker nfps and it didnt work so i used the version that came with kodi and got the same thing, i think the reason the tv icon is gone is because stalker isnt doing anything, thanks for the reply
Have you disabled stalker nfps?

Alucard
10-22-2015, 11:45 AM
I cant get it working either was working so nice yesterday changed my mac address made a serial number and device 1 and 2 also in auth put my login ID still wont work what a mess this drm shit is annoying
I dont get why they are making all this crap drm ugh reminds me of ubisoft in a way .... you need make this service better not worse
i also tired that stb emu and the same cant get the damn thing working!
I was really impressed with this iptv when it worked so nicely without any login or invalid serial number crap

This is the log ive been looking at this all i can get it to do is load the guide clicking on any channel says working

Hope this helps if you need more info

Another update: after hours of messing around and removing and installing kodi and downgrading and upgrading the pvr addon it finally plays wow! I didnt change any settings before and it did not work i put them all in again and it let me in i hate this new drm security crap really dont like it guys>_>

DRM Crap? Do you know what DRM is? DRM is Digital Rights Management. IPTV does not use DRM. If you read the announcements the cause of this is because the providers now require that you enable the send serial information because most people did not enable this allowing freeloaders to hijack peoples MACs. There have been numerous threads on how to get you working again. Best place to start is the Stickies.

Alucard
10-22-2015, 11:49 AM
PVR Stalker you have to fill in all the fields in the advanced section of the PVR Client except for the Token, leave it blank. This will enable the sending of a custom serial number. Make sure you disable Live TV before you make the change and then enable it after. Might have to toggle the Live TV enabled a couple of times. If that does not work, change your MAC.

heelhead
10-23-2015, 06:28 PM
i didnt see a place to put send serials on the version i was using, which should i be using with a paid service from iks66

Alucard
10-23-2015, 06:41 PM
i didnt see a place to put send serials on the version i was using, which should i be using with a paid service from iks66

I am using 0.8.3 that came with Kodi

Stavman
10-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Dumb question, where do we find all that info? Serial, device id device id2 and signature?

Alucard
10-24-2015, 02:07 AM
Dumb question, where do we find all that info? Serial, device id device id2 and signature?

You make it up. Must have at least 4 numbers or letters for each field.

heelhead
10-24-2015, 04:05 PM
well i have tried everthing i know and i still cant get this damn stalker to work, very frustating. at this rate my sub will be expired before i get it going.

Alucard
10-24-2015, 04:29 PM
Then I would start over. Uninstall Kodi and install the latest version. Then do the following.

Stalker PVR Setup Instructions
1. Go to this link and generate a new MAC. hxxp://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=mult icast. Replace xx with tt.
2. Associate the new MAC with your donation. If it fails, repeat 1 and 2 until it accepts the MAC.
3. Go to Settings, Add-ons, PVR and select the Stalker Client.
4. Select Configure.
5. Select Portal 1
6. Enter the MAC address that you generated and linked in steps 1 & 2
7. Enter the Server Address. 11.iptvprivateserver.tv
8. Set the Time Zone you’re in. You can use this site to get the correct Time Zone Name, use the TZ column: hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones Replace xx with tt.
9. Use your donation number for both Login and password.
10. Set Guide Preference to Prefer Provider
11. Set XMLTV Scope to Remote URL.
12. Set XMLTV Remote URL to hxxp://**********/NFPSF.xml Replace xx with tt.
13. Token, leave blank.
15. Serial Number: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
16. Device ID 1: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
17. Device ID 2: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
18. Signature: Random Alphanumeric. Min 4 characters
13. Click OK to change it.
14. If using 8.0.3 PVR Client then go to C:\Users\<LOGIN>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\add on_data\pvr.stalker on Windows or
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker on Android and open the settings.xml and
insure the connection_timeout value is at 60 and then save the changes.
If using a 8.0.4+ then you can simply change the timout to 60 in the settings.
16. Go back to Kodi and assuming you still have the Stalker Client Plugin up and enable the Stalker PVR Client. If not see step 3 to get back to it.
17. Back out to your Kodi Settings Menu and select TV/Live TV and enable the Live TV.

This should start the PVR Stalker client. Give it a few minutes to load the guide information. Once loaded you should have a TV option on your main menu (Skin Dependent).
Select it to watch TV. You should also have a sub menu under that for the EPG.

heelhead
10-24-2015, 04:46 PM
THANKS FOR THE HELP, GREATLY APPRECIATED, i am running kodi 15.2 and the stalker client thats embedded in it. is that the right one

big dady
10-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Yes that's the correct one

janey
11-04-2015, 02:13 AM
I cant get this to Work... I read , someone tried to Help and NADA....
i have windows 7 , Kodi 15.1 with the The beast on it. I made up a Mac adress 00:1A:78 :xx:xx:xx
i put in 11.iptvprivateserver.tv in PVR stalker 8.03
and changed the timeout to 60 and cant to get it load up.

on the Mac the last 6 I put all #'s is that OK ???

janey
11-04-2015, 05:41 AM
i got it going.. had to unistall kodi n get the latest ..
Follow Alucard up above

thanks
Alucard

longodongo
11-09-2015, 11:10 PM
from all the crazy instructions,i think the most important to keep in mind are to change the mac address,then set the timeout setting to maximum value on pvr stalker,if it doesn't work right away,keep hitting clear data on tv settings,until it works,that's how i solved my issue.

halikus
11-19-2015, 11:02 PM
Follow Alucard up above :)

I had to change my mac temporarily and then back to "refresh" the custom serial #s as i was using pvr.stalker.nfps that i assume auto added other behind the scenes keys. Then Alucards steps.

georgiadog3
02-13-2016, 06:50 AM
Ok, Ladies and Gents,

I have a verified through papiao 2 good working donation codes. I have followed the instructions and have read multiple pages. I'm using KODI 16-R-3, PVR Stalker Middleware V. 1.0.3. I've used the long form portal for IKS Rocket, tried with 2 completely different donation codes, with 2 new MAC addresses each. I've reset the port, and the IPTV reset as well. I am still getting an authentication failure. My serial number is 13 characters, 1 letter, 12 numbers, I've tried with only 12 numbers as well. My Device ID is 12 numbers as well and have tried a smaller set of only 6 numbers. I have uninstalled kodi at least 5 times. I have checked all of my strings for a typo and have found none.

PLEASE HELP?