PDA

View Full Version : TV Guide not showing all channels

unheeding
10-21-2015, 09:25 PM
I just uninstalled everything this morning, installed the new Kodi 15.2, installed the Stalker video addon 9.0.21 and configured it correctly, configured the 0.8.4 Stalker Client PVR, configured the Kodi TV settings like the tutorials recommended. I don't get any errors, the Stalker addon works fine, I can see the 961 channels... But, when I open the TV guide, only 724 channels are showing (meaning 237 are "hidden"). It's mainly the PPVs, but what those 237 channels all have in common is that they all have the "No information available" label. I should mention that when I bring up the side menu, under View options > Group: All channels is selected... And if I click on "Channels'', all 961 channels will show up, but then I click on "Guide" again, and the 237 channels with "No information available" are hidden completely.

Note: this is the first time I use the Stalker Client PVR, I used to have the Stalker Client NFPS PVR, and I never had a problem with it, until it became obsolete on Monday.

Any help is really appreciated, I'm completely lost here!!

unheeding
10-22-2015, 12:36 AM
Been at this for almost 2 days now, I'm losing my mind!!

unheeding
10-22-2015, 08:48 AM
BUMP, help me saving my sanity

Alucard
10-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Some channels do not have PPV information and is why they are not showing up in the guide. There is an option, can't remember where off the top of my head but normally it is set to hide channels with no EPG info. You would have to uncheck this to see the channels that have no guide data.

unheeding
10-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Some channels do not have PPV information and is why they are not showing up in the guide. There is an option, can't remember where off the top of my head but normally it is set to hide channels with no EPG info. You would have to uncheck this to see the channels that have no guide data.

The problem described in this thread was actually due to the Time Zone setting on the PVR, I never changed it from the default Europe/Kiev (you suggested changing it in the other thread lol)... THANKS again!