PDA

View Full Version : Help please

skyhero99
10-21-2015, 02:05 PM
HI, i have problem with my internet connection on Vixo 2, it just keep cut out by it self. I have check with my internet on my other tv device everything are ok. I have try reboot the device a ready too, still have no luck. Did anyone have the same issue. Please help, and thank you.

Kimbo
10-21-2015, 02:14 PM
wifi or ethernet? I had issues but where resolved by having just one connected at a time!!

skyhero99
10-21-2015, 02:31 PM
I have try both , not even one are working. Try to set on wifi, the setting keep say connect and then disconnect. Try to set on ethernet and the internet keep cut out.

Kimbo
10-21-2015, 02:49 PM
for me I had to discard my wifi on the device and I connected only via Ethernet using a internet extender. WIFI issue could be that there is disruption in the signal (other devices other devices interfering), distance from Modem (walls), now the ethernet is more complicated, have you reset the modem?

if you continue havng problems you can create a ticket with Avov Support at https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket

skyhero99
10-21-2015, 02:55 PM
Thanks i will try it again.

Marley
10-21-2015, 05:02 PM
try a reset on box and see if you still get that and are you using a static ip they say that has a problem after that do what Laser915 said check and ethernet cable and make sure it not your router

Lowteck
10-22-2015, 04:49 PM
I had a Netgear router that was working, but the box I have, from time to time would freeze and buffer real bad. I had traced the problem to a magic jack device connected to the router. The port would turn orange instead of staying green. Also I could not use the phone. So when I reset the router everything worked great, no freezing except the reported freezing during maintenance.
I bought a new router a TPLINK C7 and I have not had any problem in over two weeks now. That would have been a long time with the Netgear. You might try buying a new router if you feel that the box is freezing and buffering more that the reported problem times. That fixed it for me.