PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Fire Stick, Kodi 15.2 & IPTV Stalker.

Stealth
10-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Have had a browse around but alas, I'm still a novice to IPTV etc. Basically, I have an Amazon fire stick, with Kodi 15.2 on it, and would like to get started with IPTV Stalker. I'm happy to make my donation etc, but if someone could point me in the right direction(how to donate, download iptv stalker on to my fire stick and configure it) then I would really appreciate it :)

gregm
10-20-2015, 11:22 PM
Have had a browse around but alas, I'm still a novice to IPTV etc. Basically, I have an Amazon fire stick, with Kodi 15.2 on it, and would like to get started with IPTV Stalker. I'm happy to make my donation etc, but if someone could point me in the right direction(how to donate, download iptv stalker on to my fire stick and configure it) then I would really appreciate it :)

kodi 15.2 has a pvr stalker in it! open up the pvr section,select stalker pvr,configure it with your active donation and information,save it,close it,select enable,open kodi,go to settings,select TV select enable and channel numbering from backend.restart kodi and channels will load ( as long as you have entered your donation info correctly and matched your mac address to your donation

radio2
10-21-2015, 10:45 PM
How do you open up the pvr section?

gregm
10-21-2015, 10:53 PM
How do you open up the pvr section?

go to settings,my addons,scroll down to pvr stalker,click ok,when it opens,go to the configure settings,add your info and save,go back and enable. then make sure your tv section is configured to enable and use channels from back end

radio2
10-21-2015, 11:03 PM
It's not there, only have (pvr iptv simple client) or (stalker client)

gregm
10-22-2015, 01:23 AM
It's not there, only have (pvr iptv simple client) or (stalker client)

stalker client is what you are looking for. after that you will need to follow the video that has been posted as,I,tonight had to follow it to get my iptv going again in kodi! make sure you do a serial number ( make one up like the video says ),after i followed the video,i had my firestick/kodi/iptv up and running in just a few minutes.

radio2
10-22-2015, 05:37 AM
stalker client is what you are looking for. after that you will need to follow the video that has been posted as,I,tonight had to follow it to get my iptv going again in kodi! make sure you do a serial number ( make one up like the video says ),after i followed the video,i had my firestick/kodi/iptv up and running in just a few minutes.

Thank's gregm, what video?

Duggy2.0
10-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Can anybody lonk me to the video that gregm is on about please, i cant find it..

Marley
10-22-2015, 04:48 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9573-How-to-set-up-Live-TV-on-Stalker-Client-VIDEO this one

radio2
10-22-2015, 07:09 PM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9573-How-to-set-up-Live-TV-on-Stalker-Client-VIDEO this one

Thank you, that's just what I needed.

fernando6974
10-24-2015, 07:00 PM
guy , is this the same for firestick , cause for some reason it doesnt it fails to load everytime

sprocket999
10-24-2015, 08:51 PM
Yeah works fine on my firestick. What error message do you get?

Jager
10-25-2015, 12:02 AM
unable to load channels

tarheeldude
11-24-2015, 12:34 AM
I have a firestick with the Beast installed on it. I did everything I was supposed to with the pvr simple client and it said that all the channels were loaded. But there is no tv channel section like on the regular kodi. There's a live tv section but it goes to UK Turks and not the list I seen on the video. Please help me figure out how to get to the iptv channels. Thanks

Marley
11-24-2015, 04:49 PM
did you turn it on in setting and this is not for rocket right just iptv