10-20-2015, 08:19 PM
how to fix
1 start STB emulator
2 press Menu button
3 select settings
4 select Profiles
5 select Rocket
6 change Serial number to any 13 digits and select OK to save
7 select Device ID (scroll down or it at the bottom of page)
8 select Reset Device ID to default value and select OK to save
9 press return button on your remote to STB emulator main page
10 press Menu button and exit STB emulator
11 wait 1 minute and re-start STB emulator and wait few minutes.

reply if it works.

Thanks.

roberto123
10-20-2015, 10:58 PM
yessssssssss it is working good thanks for the support good workkkkkk.

one more Question do i have to do that for the MAG 254 as well because my friend has one and he was saying to me that he has some issues in connection
and one more thing since you are a good supporter do you know when we will have international channels added to IPTV Mag 254 please we have many friends
very interested in this.just if you can

Thanks

hotwarmguy
10-20-2015, 11:30 PM
yessssssssss it is working good thanks for the support good workkkkkk.

one more Question do i have to do that for the MAG 254 as well because my friend has one and he was saying to me that he has some issues in connection
and one more thing since you are a good supporter do you know when we will have international channels added to IPTV Mag 254 please we have many friends
very interested in this.just if you can

Thanks

For Mag254 you need to go to Mag section for qustions.
No one knows when we are getting new channels.

roberto123
10-21-2015, 12:19 AM
Thanks for supporting hope they will soon

dog09
10-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Yes worked thanks

Bkman2020
10-21-2015, 01:39 AM
I tested it no luck on my end ill stick with standard stb emu.

big dady
10-21-2015, 02:24 AM
It works after second start

daddyo_4000
10-21-2015, 04:32 PM
I did exactly per instruction.. Now this is what i get = Contact provider to register this device

big dady
10-21-2015, 04:37 PM
I did exactly per instruction.. Now this is what i get = Contact provider to register this device

You need to go and relink you mac address

daddyo_4000
10-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the help. Message is no longer coming but i still can't pass thru blue bar in middle of screen. Any help i can get apreciate.

big dady
10-21-2015, 05:28 PM
Now try the step from the first post

daddyo_4000
10-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Got it working.. Thanks for great instruction. Awsomness.. heeee haaaa

big dady
10-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Post one will work for all not just V0.6.11

Thanks hotwarmguy great work

Kimbo
10-21-2015, 06:05 PM
Good work!!I like it!!

buba
10-22-2015, 12:00 AM
I did as post one said using stb emulator and I am getting please register this device. still

big dady
10-22-2015, 01:26 AM
I did as post one said using stb emulator and I am getting please register this device. still

Check post 9

hotwarmguy
10-23-2015, 12:24 AM
stb emulator users need to use 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx mac address. NOT 00:1A:79:xx:xx:xx

timicheljb
10-28-2015, 03:41 AM
Thank you. Your instructions work.

apun
10-29-2015, 03:11 AM
how to fix
1 start STB emulator
2 press Menu button
3 select settings
4 select Profiles
5 select Rocket

reply if it works.

Thanks.

I am using STBemu v 6.0.16 & I got the above instructions to work, However I also got a custom Device ID, it is handy for people who want to use other devices (kodi, emulators..etc) with same MAC address.

INSTRUCTIONS TO USE CUSTOM DEVICE ID, Rather than a LONG one that is generated.

1 start STB emulator
2 press Menu button - Settings - Profile
3 select your appropriate server (NFPS/ROCKET/IK66) (Proper URL of the server needs to be added in PORTAL URL under PORTAL Settings)
4 Enter your MAC Address (00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX) (Replace XX with your proper number/letter!)
5 Enter a Serial Number (any 13 digits and then select OK to save)
6 select Device ID :
A) Make sure first option "Use MAC-BASED DEVICE ID" is Unchecked
B) Scroll to "DEVICE ID" and enter any set of numbers and letters (I used a 23 character long ID with number and letters, you may be able to use shorter or longer (Not 100% sure!))
C) Make sure "SEND DEVICE ID" is checked

7 press return button on your remote to STB emulator main page
8 press Menu button and exit STB emulator
9 Restart STB emulator and the portal should load all the programming

*If it still gives error, Change your MAC Address to a random address and then Change it back to your real one, then restart STB emulator and it should work.

** If you use another device with same MAC, copy the SAME "mac" & "serial number" & "device id" into the settings of that device and then both will work (one at a time of course)

Enjoy

LePeR1898
11-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Not working for moi on googleplay: 0.7.05

leeman
12-06-2015, 02:39 AM
how to fix
1 start STB emulator
2 press Menu button
3 select settings
4 select Profiles
5 select Rocket

reply if it works.

Thanks.

Works on 0.7.05

jv0099
12-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Hi Guys,

I tried those instructions for 6.11 and linked mac and reset device ID etc, and still get contact service provider. Is there details instructions for 6.12?

eureka
12-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Hi Guys,

I tried those instructions for 6.11 and linked mac and reset device ID etc, and still get contact service provider. Is there details instructions for 6.12?
Did you start with a fresh MAC address? If you already had the Kodi video addon or pvr client configured with the same MAC address you won't get the emulator to work with that MAC address.

expatter
01-11-2016, 10:25 PM
I have a question please: I got this working but I can't get it to show more than one channel number at a time. The channel number is at the top left of my screen and all the vids I have seen shows channel numbers running the whole length of the left side. Is there something I am missing to get this function? I wanted a different option than Kodi and this seems like a good option. (I also tried yasem on my windows box but all that gives me is a black screen so I am using the android version on my Minix.) Thanks in advance.

big dady
01-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Just restart the emulator a few times and it should show all channels

expatter
01-12-2016, 04:49 PM
Just restart the emulator a few times and it should show all channels

Thank you so much! Can't believe this was such an easy fix... Geez, sometimes I feel like a relic, lol. :o

expatter
01-12-2016, 05:03 PM
One more question if you don't mind - is it possible to hide channels like we can do with the pvr in Kodi?

big dady
01-12-2016, 06:05 PM
If you use the mouse in the channel menu you can ad to favorite and sort and what not

expatter
01-12-2016, 10:19 PM
If you use the mouse in the channel menu you can ad to favorite and sort and what not

Thanks again for your help. Now I have it running perfectly to my liking! :) When I had tried clicking on the items in the past they didn't really seem to do anything, but 'reading is a powerful tool' and when i tried clicking on the colored circles, then I could see where the favourites got starred.

Yippee!

big dady
01-13-2016, 04:07 AM
Glad you have it running to your liking...:cool:

jony604
01-13-2016, 08:21 AM
I got emu 7.0.7 working on a mxii g and i did set up kodi with the same mac/sn/ emu 's id and kodi worked but when i went back to emu same old thing
contact your provider. did i miss something?
I do like emu vod all those movies and they have all the info there i dont have to google it is all there but i like kodi too on my laptop i am torn
I can not go back and forth changing mack there must be a better way ????

big dady
01-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Get 2 donations will solve your problem

expatter
01-13-2016, 07:50 PM
I got emu 7.0.7 working on a mxii g and i did set up kodi with the same mac/sn/ emu 's id and kodi worked but when i went back to emu same old thing
contact your provider. did i miss something?
I do like emu vod all those movies and they have all the info there i dont have to google it is all there but i like kodi too on my laptop i am torn
I can not go back and forth changing mack there must be a better way ????

Bummer about that happening to you. Maybe try it once again with a new mac and make certain to use the exact same info in the emu and pvr. I persevered and got it working that way on my neo. And with this latest Kodi 16 beta5 I can't believe how lightening fast the pvr loads up and the quality of the streams looks much better. So much so that I kept checking to see if it was 720p and was rather surprised that it said 'SD' as it looked that good to me. And the emu looks just as good IMO. I do have 2 donations but use them in different rooms. I originally got the second as a gift for someone but never got around to showing them how to use it so far. Now with my minix neo I think I'll bring it over for them to watch whilst recuperating after surgery and being laid up with nothing to do. Bet they will be quite impressed!

I'm using 7.0.7 as well. Good luck. :)

jony604
01-13-2016, 08:43 PM
Wishing you well expatter. I have the time and stubbornness will give it another try. Did you change the id that the emu gave you mine was 50 something #'s and letters
thank you big dady and expatter by the way love you avatar, as for you big dady yours is the next best thing !!! Control !!!

expatter
01-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Wishing you well expatter. I have the time and stubbornness will give it another try. Did you change the id that the emu gave you mine was 50 something #'s and letters
thank you big dady and expatter by the way love you avatar, as for you big dady yours is the next best thing !!! Control !!!

Yes, I used the ID and SN that I used in Kodi. The info on both should be EXACTLY THE SAME or you'll have the issues you are experiencing ATM. It did take me about 7 go 'rounds before I got it working properly. Tks about the avatar; I got it from a Russian forum back when I was using WD media streamers and modded it into WDLXTV. Guess that was about 8 years ago! :)

dinkish
01-24-2016, 05:52 AM
Seems to have done the trick.

Not a fan of the emulator on my tablet, but it's working, thanks!

PaulB
02-21-2016, 12:43 AM
should the mac me 00:1a:78 or 79?

PaulB
02-21-2016, 12:52 AM
I got what I think is good it asks me to login with username and password
I put donation number in both and it will not let me click ok

PaulB
02-22-2016, 07:12 PM
You need to go and relink you mac address

yes did that I get a requester for login name and password but the ok button is always ghosted

PaulB
02-22-2016, 07:13 PM
I asked questions but the ended up on page 4

trinifire
03-01-2016, 12:07 AM
It came up on the STB emulator first run however when the device switches off and powered back on I'm getting "Please contact your provider to register device" . I tired of changing the mac. Any suggestions?

Switchon
03-01-2016, 12:26 AM
It came up on the STB emulator first run however when the device switches off and powered back on I'm getting "Please contact your provider to register device" . I tired of changing the mac. Any suggestions?

Try reading through this thread from the post it sends you to:- http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2067-IPTV-StbEmu-Release-thread-All-Versions&p=115885&viewfull=1#post115885

Neal Perry
04-22-2016, 12:29 PM
I followed every instructions. And yes it worked. How about the others? Please do share your results. Thanks!

mkj58
05-15-2016, 01:15 AM
I followed every instructions. And yes it worked. How about the others? Please do share your results. Thanks!

This is the only file that works for more....can you or anyone pm IPTV STB Emulator v0.6.11 .....I cannot find it anywhere? Sold my old box & been looking for the file everywhere....please & thank you!

mkj58
05-15-2016, 03:00 PM
Hello.....0.611 is the only stb emu that works for me....Could it be possible that someone has this apk file and pm it to me,,,please & thank you very much! I have looked everywhere and it is not available! :(