PDA

View Full Version : PVR Stalker issue

apun
10-20-2015, 06:10 PM
You can't currently configure "pvr stalker nfps", but if you are using "pvr stalker", just make sure you are duplicating the fields exactly with the "iptv stalker" with a fresh mac. It works...

i am using pvr stalker client (not nfps modified stalker), i cant duplicate IPTV Stalker (addon) fields because IPTV Stalker addon also says "Invalid Serial Number" when I enter a number, but If i just select "Send Serial Number" (without selecting "Custom Serial") the addon works and loads all channels, not sure what serial number it sends automatically but works. in PVR Stalker it always says unable to load channels, whether I have Serial number, Devices ids, signature, entered or not, tried different numbers as well and different macs as well, no luck.

dara
10-20-2015, 06:25 PM
I moved the post because you were off topic from the PVR Stalker NFPS thread.

--

If you are using IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 or 9.0.21, you must completely fill in the 4 fields... Serial number, Device Ids, and Signature. You can't just "Send Serial Number" and expect the PVR Stalker to work, as you don't know what it has actually sent for the those fields. IPTV Stalker will tell you that you have not completely filled in the custom fields... that is what is going on.

knightvision
10-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Dara, i can see you have been very helpful on this topic and i see it is causing aggrevation for all involved. i have tried everything i have come across and the only way i can get IPTV stalker to work on my newly updated 9.0.21 version is to send serial - not use a custom serial. Everytime i enter the data into the 4 required fields i get an authorization error. it only lets me access the video streams sending serial only - not custom. I can appreciate that my PVR Stalker client will not work until the IPTV stalker addon custom serial issue is sorted, but i am at a complete loss now as to how to fix it. I have been through 10 different macs at this stage and have tried various timings and orders.

I apologise if this is the wrong topic/thread and i dont mean to hijack, but i feel i am experiencing the same issue as apun. I have been at it for 4 hours now, missed the match that i turned it on to watch and am completely frustrated. Any help would be appreciated.

dara
10-20-2015, 09:32 PM
There was an outage earlier that may have been an issue. I think the key to getting the custom serial number to work is to make sure you first have a clean MAC, make sure you had removed the settings.xml file in the userdata folder and then configure the IPTV Stalker add-on while is is disabled. Other people have reported getting this going, so it maybe something you left out, or put in accidentally. The same goes with PVR Stalker, don't have it enabled when you configure it, because if it is on, that means the server already had gotten what ever info is on there when it attempted to connect.

knightvision
10-20-2015, 10:08 PM
ok thanks. not sure i tried that particualr combination, but at some point i did delete my settings xml - but then changed a hundred different things after. I will restore default, delete settings xml, disable addon and get another new mac. Then set it up again. I will update this thread when done (probably tomorrow). Wish me luck...

apun
10-21-2015, 03:20 AM
I moved the post because you were off topic from the PVR Stalker NFPS thread.

--

If you are using IPTV Stalker 1.0.18 or 9.0.21, you must completely fill in the 4 fields... Serial number, Device Ids, and Signature. You can't just "Send Serial Number" and expect the PVR Stalker to work, as you don't know what it has actually sent for the those fields. IPTV Stalker will tell you that you have not completely filled in the custom fields... that is what is going on.

You were absolutely right, it probably had sent a serial number and then I could not register another one:

I got the Pvr Stalker Client 0.8.3 to work properly using the following steps mentioned by another user in the following post:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9504-For-all-those-running-Kodi-and-Stalker-Client&p=75613&viewfull=1#post75613

Just remember after saving all of the information: Make sure you Enable/Disable TV more than 2 times, first time it will say "unable to load channels" but second and third time it will finally load all channels. :D

knightvision
10-22-2015, 08:41 PM
FIXED!!!! Dara thanks for your help, and thanks apun for letting me hijack your thread!

So to fix,

- delete settings.xml from plugin folder
- disable live TV and clear data
- uninstall Stalker add-on
- default PVR stalker
- change mac to fresh one
- install stalker addon 9.0.21
- set up from scratch with everything disabled
- test Stalker addon, when it works with custom serial, configure PVR stalker 0.8.3
- enable live TV

Worked 1st time. No re-eabling live TV or restarting kodi.

Appreciate your help here, i was losing the faith, but fully now restored.