PDA

View Full Version : Resetting IPTV Stalker Serial, Signature, Id1, Id2 (NFPS)

MrBanta
10-20-2015, 06:20 PM
I had a little trouble with my Kodi installation and had to un-install / re-install Kodi. I have made a donation and have a working Mac address. However I added a serial, signature and ID's yesterday but I now dont remember what my device id is as I made them up.

Does anyone know how to reset these yet?

Hank Venture
10-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Just go and change your mac address and that will reset all other info.

MrBanta
10-20-2015, 06:38 PM
The mac address is normally unique its seems an extreme to change that instead of change the information that was user generated

Hank Venture
10-20-2015, 06:47 PM
The Mac address should have been user generated. Just change one number/letter and you are good to go.

If you registered a serial, device id's, and user id, these are now linked to your mac address and as far as I know cannot be changed.

Changing your Mac is the only option I know works for sure.

Roach46
10-20-2015, 07:17 PM
I did eveything except change the mac address and all is working, thats on an M8, the stb im using and the ipad are another story right now, will work on those later, how ever I did get the stalker addon running on the ipad, not the pvr client.......yet

MrBanta
10-21-2015, 03:48 PM
I will give that a try, but its probably something that needs to be looked at. Does anyone know who implemented the changes?

dara
10-21-2015, 03:59 PM
I will give that a try, but its probably something that needs to be looked at. Does anyone know who implemented the changes?

If that is ever revealed, we wouldn't have a service. Just go with the flow... go into the donation checker, reset the MAC with a blank field, make your changes, then relink your MAC, and it probably will be ok, and if not, try a different MAC.

MrBanta
10-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Fair point, I saw on another page a link to change the mac address, would this be a good method to use?

http://www.hellion.org.uk/cgi-bin/randmac.pl?scope=global&oui=00%3A1A%3A78&type=unicast

dara
10-21-2015, 04:19 PM
That's fine for a generated MAC. You will need to go into the donation checker to actually change it on the server.

MrBanta
10-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Ok, so I cleared my old Mac address from the donation site and generated new one from the link. Now everything works perfect, until I start to tinker again. thanks for your help Hank & Dara