PDA

View Full Version : repo to replace the addon

nfusion48
10-20-2015, 04:45 PM
hey guys, new here - hope im not highjacking but my questions is somewhat related...can anyone pls send me to the thread (if there is one) to the repo to replace the addon i have loaded in kodi?

my current repo version in my kodi addon is 1.0.18 installed from other source..so i guess i would uninstall this one and replace with Version that is comp to nfps standards - thanks

oh and and im still looking to find where i can donate for A YR and get me back to the pleasures of testing charlie - sorry couldnt resist as long time away from the hobby (iks) i prefer to use that verbeage now i found iptv ...of course i mean "testing" in loose terms not like way back when - charlie knows what i mean though- lol

theone
10-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Please start your own thread. I moved your post, thanks.

nfusion48
10-20-2015, 05:03 PM
oh oh, disregard my last post guys...i read in other thread , to load kodi addon to install stalker for nfps, i require a 15 Version of Kodi..i only have 14.2 Helix and NO way i want to part with it...my media box likes THAT version and all my addons are working very well dont want to jinx it...

is there any change to allow users to load addon (nfps) to install latest version for kodi 14 versions? or if anyone has tried it? i could always give it a whirl but if its a waste of time id rather not