PDA

View Full Version : useing iptv stalker on kodi threw laptop

guito22
10-19-2015, 10:57 PM
Hi im useing LaptopWith IPTV stocker version 9.0 .19 I see they say change it to 21 But I can't seem to do that I've downloaded the link on my desktop but I won't understand the zip file Can you please walk me throughBeen in this hobby for 10 years now This is first time I'm asking for walkthrough Any help would be appreciated thank you I've read through the forums I still can't figure it outThanks again

Pete3467
10-19-2015, 11:19 PM
Same problem here the zip file needs to be put up on a url then u can uninstall from file manager

irish girl
10-20-2015, 06:57 PM
On kodi
System
Settings
My addons
Install from zip
Look for downloads
Look for your download
Press ok
Wait for icon showing
Go to my addons
Look for addon
And enable

Try that

Pete3467
10-20-2015, 07:48 PM
hi irish girl tried all that seems the zip file will only work on the android boxes tied downloading to desktop and loading through kodi wont work ive also tried on a usb thumb drive again wont work
ive tried the file on a android box and that works fine
any ideas

dara
10-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Works fine on a PC. You might have a permissions issue. If you know where your Kodi addon's folder is on your PC, you can expand the zip, and replace the current folder.

The Kodi addons folder is usually here:

C:\users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons

Pete3467
10-22-2015, 09:06 PM
Hey guito did you have any look with the stalker 9.0.21 download still scratching my head here

guito22
10-23-2015, 01:22 AM
Yes I did. ..after two daysof trying..the third day .I got it working..
I got it in ten minutes

First I uninsalled kodi completly and went to kodi site downloaded new version ..15.2 ..went to another fta site and don loaded zip file for the .stalker 9.0.21.. on desktop..went back to kodi uninstalled stalker iptv went to files and downloaded the zip frop my desktop. And I believe it just came on..not rememvering if I haf to go into seial numbrr spot witch is ther in menu now. But not suer if I puched sometjing on or off. But did not enter anything. And it wss working greay ever since. ..hope this helps..pm mr for othrr site..im sure you all familer wiyh it

Only thing with this version picture doesnt fill up whole scrern like it did before...

Midniterider
10-23-2015, 02:20 AM
yep when using a laptop-pc I,ve found the 15.2 Kodi is better...not as buggy with tv Addons ...also tried the Blackbox app has a lot of the addons in a one stop ...some links can be made to work on full screen by using video settings in the app itself