PDA

View Full Version : Channel changing issues

pitboss
10-19-2015, 06:03 AM
Okay I download the stb emulator have it set up its working, but am having issue with changing channels, I have used the internal player and have also tried download mx player and set it for external. Still have same results when changing channels what is the proper set up for this?? Mx player seem to work a little better but at time it stops working. Think I am using 6.15 of stb. thanks in advance

zensat
10-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Okay I download the stb emulator have it set up its working, but am having issue with changing channels, I have used the internal player and have also tried download mx player and set it for external. Still have same results when changing channels what is the proper set up for this?? Mx player seem to work a little better but at time it stops working. Think I am using 6.15 of stb. thanks in advance

what box?
does have a remote control?

big dady
10-19-2015, 06:25 PM
V.0.6.16 is out http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2067-IPTV-StbEmu-Release-thread-General-version&p=74321&viewfull=1#post74321

RICHIEKHOURY
10-20-2015, 11:00 PM
I have the latest stb emulator v 0.06.16 working on my dreamlink t6 ..when i scroll through the channels it freezes up sometimes and kicks me out and then i have to reopen the stb emulator....any ideas ?