PDA

View Full Version : Can we get more strict around here?

high247
10-19-2015, 02:17 AM
I for one am tired of all the complainers, service bashers, people detailing how to steal service, and most of all the repeating threads over and over.

Can mods please start deleting repeating threads and start banning bashers/repeat complainers? Would be cool to have a nicer community that follows rules and can actually search a forum before posting a thread thats been answered over and over.

I like helping people here but its getting hard lately...

crazed 9.6
10-19-2015, 02:24 AM
I for one am tired of all the complainers, service bashers, people detailing how to steal service, and most of all the repeating threads over and over.

Can mods please start deleting repeating threads and start banning bashers/repeat complainers? Would be cool to have a nicer community that follows rules and can actually search a forum before posting a thread thats been answered over and over.

I like helping people here but its getting hard lately...

If yous think some member new or old is a being just what you say, PM me and instant ban will happen.
I will ban anyone... problem is letting me loose.

lmao

Banning is tricky, so is moderating.
No ban rule on my mind works best. Except the 'cases'

Hell, just shout out out and we will take care of it :)

Marley
10-19-2015, 02:41 AM
i'll ban them with np just show me post

high247
10-19-2015, 03:22 AM
Ok thanks! I'll let you guys know from now on.

high247
10-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Pm'd you both one thats annoying. Cheers!

tuxen
10-19-2015, 03:45 AM
repeating posts are very hard to avoid.. I learned over the years both as moderator and user, that there comes a point where you have to "pick your posts" and simply ignore the for us dumb and forever repeating questions. do not let them get on your nerves or feel a need to reply with answers such as go read the forum, or search google, there is no way a user will respond well to such a reply and it is not worth wasting your energy on. either they will go search, go away, or bitch that no one answers them and a mod can ban them.

if a user does not behave address a moderator :) that's just my 2cents and experience.