PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker authorization failed

VinnieVegas6
10-18-2015, 03:52 AM
ok I know there are other threads posted for NFPS and IKS rocket but nothing posted for iks66. nobody has said anything regarding this issue and if they have I don't see it. I keep getting the message authorization falied. my codes are good the mac addys are good. I changed them and changed them back again and still same message... am I missing something here or is it still a server issue? sure would be nice for somebody in the know to post this

K00lKatT
10-18-2015, 03:55 AM
what are you running?

patelmo
10-18-2015, 05:21 AM
I have the same issue. I am running Kodi, IPTV stalker. It was working two days ago.

eureka
10-18-2015, 06:41 AM
ok I know there are other threads posted for NFPS and IKS rocket but nothing posted for iks66.
I have active donations for all three - there's no difference as regards any technical issues you may encounter as far as I can make out. Thankfully the recent problems that everyone else was experiencing have been resolved at this end, & when the channels finally loaded on one they loaded on all three.

I realise that this doesn't help your current issue but at least you can rest assured that the problem isn't specifically related to iks66, in my personal experience anyway.

lazarog1
10-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Just like most of us can only think the server is down. I'm using IKS66 with IPTVStalker and PVR IPTV Simple Client in latest KODI and yes I'm down even after clearing cache clear data and changing the last 6 numbers of the Mac Address. But funny how this works I have a friend using a MAG254 box with Rocket and is up and running without any problems. Guess I'm going to have to invest in a MAG254 and a Rocket.

MitchL
10-18-2015, 12:02 PM
Take a look at how I got things working. It may not be the answer for you, but it is worth a try. Incidentally, what box are you using?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9318-iptv-down&p=74513&viewfull=1#post74513

VinnieVegas6
10-18-2015, 12:47 PM
i tried your way last night mitch but my box does not have the app PVR stalker client on it. i also am running kodi 14.2 and tried to upgrade that as well and it wont even allow the upgrade either. I am using an android box

MitchL
10-18-2015, 02:01 PM
Got it. If you're using one of the custom IPTV Stalkers, like 9.0.19 or 9.0.12, I'd suggest rolling back to one of the earlier versions to see if that will work. I'm sorry you're still in limbo

vicrattlehea
10-18-2015, 07:52 PM
hey guys I just signed up for iptv66 but I am getting the same issue I have tried pvr clients old versions of stalker new versions nothing seems to work just keep getting authorization failed i have been looking on the forum for a walk through on setting up pc/mac kodi there is nothing really clear on how to do it I am using a clean version of 15.1 is it possible for you guys to do a set by step for setting up for kodi with the proper urls and all that. I have been using Kodi for awhile so navigating it is easy for me but I am frustrated with getting the service working

VinnieVegas6
10-18-2015, 10:47 PM
I have tried everything MitchL and its still the same thing.