PDA

View Full Version : freezing on server or can get on

Marley
10-17-2015, 03:19 PM
guys they are working on server to make things right when will they be done i dont know so hold on and wait please and yes i know

Marley
10-17-2015, 06:56 PM
this is a c/p for kodi this may help you
Ive read soo many of these threads but i simply asked the people i bought off to change mac and change portal from there panel me i dont know why you need to do that part boom five minutes later i put in the new mac they gave me and its been fine ever since.

if you cant get the seller to help then you cn try doing the above steps yourselfs going into donation checker and change mac and then go back in and change port.

insert the mac into the kodi addon stalker and it will work ive helped atleast 50 people today and its worked for all of them.

There are of course changes being made at the moment to help combat the leechers freeloaders i have stronger words for them but i wont post that

Thanks
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?9338-Unable-to-access-Stalker-Authorization-error/page2

Marley
10-17-2015, 09:15 PM
i;m getting channel that are working good now on my avov i tried 368 or 323 and working

Marley
10-17-2015, 09:47 PM
update getting most of channels and yes some do freeze still but for most part all is a lot better and running avov