PDA

View Full Version : No response from support team at iks66.tv

alex228
10-15-2015, 10:55 PM
On 9/28 I paid for a donation. In error, I chose iks only but really wanted iptv+iks. I sent an email to [email protected] and received an almost immediate response. In the response I was told to do an upgrade. Well. I went to iks66 webpage but there is no upgrade option. I sent support team another email asking to help me do the upgrade, but it has now been 2 weeks and I have not received any more responses. If anyone in the forum can tell me how to upgrade iks to iptv+iks, I would greatly appreciated.

On 10/13, I helped a friend pay for a donation for iptv+iks, the payment is already pending on cc, but as of the time of this post (2:45pm EST) he has not received the email providing him with his route info. We have sent an email to support team, but have yet to receive a response from the team.

After reading many posts regarding this issue, I'm starting to wonder if iks66.com team really don't give a crap about providing support to their clients. Right now, I am skeptical to recommend their services to anyone else that asks me.

Honestly, I just want to get a response from the support team helping me resolve these issues and get service back.

Thanks

Marley
10-16-2015, 12:00 AM
On 10/13, I helped a friend pay for a donation for iptv+iks, the payment is already pending on cc so it didnt go through he wont get a code then
now for you i dont see a upgrade so i cant help you on that part email them again

ifonlyihad1
10-17-2015, 03:50 AM
Very bad service and support.. I used them last year for a trial run.. worked great, prices were to high for me at the time.. This time around I thought I would try their iptv service, paid, money taken, no emails at all from them.. it's been long enough that a msg should have been sent, even one saying " thx sucker" Nothing at all... So, at this point, after many an email sent from their home page, iks66(dot)com, i give up.. Glad I only donated $14 CDN for 1 month of service.. credit card has already been notified of not allowing any more charges from this seller.

BUYER BEWARE.. It's the best I can offer ...

And Yes I have been around and used many a service in this field. And I didn't want to bad mouth any provider, but once money is taken and no service or support provided, well it's kind of a duty thing to spread the msg about bad service and support.. Please, Please, save yourself stress and use another provider to test channels that, you will I am sure, subscribe to legally after testing what they have to offer.

Marley
10-17-2015, 04:18 AM
for 14 dollars it takes them time to fix your problem and if it only a month dont think so and like you said you mess up not them if it was a yr yea

ifonlyihad1
10-17-2015, 04:20 AM
I'm sorry. "asft" are you referring to my post?

Marley
10-17-2015, 04:27 AM
this is for both if you mess up like post 1 it takes time to fix and if you only order a month it still takes time to talk to them some say few days other a lot longer they have so much to do right now ifonlyihad1 pm your info and i will pass it but have you check your spam and did you get a order number ?

ifonlyihad1
10-17-2015, 04:39 AM
asft.

First off... I have used their service for iks in the past.. as I posted.. no issues back then.. prices to high, I moved on. no issue.. This time around I thought (as I mentioned) i would try their iptv. Paid and money taken, again, no issue.. I understand delays... but, after 4 emails from their OWN site, in the support section about not receiving any info, and checking my Mac address as being active...... well, yes, I have issues.. And unless you are a member of their support, I don't see why sending you my info would make any difference. And I am not trying to be difficult... I have been doing this for many a year.. Not my first time around the universe.

I don't have an issue with this site offering and even supporting these providers. I just want newbies to be aware that the service is falling off from the providers.. I know and understand what we sub to is at best a gamble. I am only passing on my experience from using such services and am just trying to help out others that value their money and time as something that is a value.

I really could care less about $14 dollars, really??? For me, it was a test of their service and support, and really if you can't get a reply to a msg from their own site, after 5 days,(4 emails once a day until day 5) no matter what the issue, that equals very bad service.. sorry dude, it's how i see it..

Marley
10-17-2015, 04:46 AM
like i said pm me and give me your info and i will pass it on and you have all right in world to speak your mind as you can see i dont delete what you say they should know too i try to be fair here

ifonlyihad1
10-17-2015, 05:00 AM
your a classy person asft props to you..

alex228
10-18-2015, 06:47 PM
ASFT - You say a messed up on my donation and it takes time to talk to them. Meanwhile, I am $70 down, time is running and I cannot use a second box because I am not able to upgrade, as the support team suggested on an email they sent me the same day of the transaction. You, very swiftly criticized me without even an attempt to help me with the issue. If you keep reading my first post, I said on 10/13 I helped a friend pay for a donation. At that time, I made sure I chose the right option and that all his info was correct. As of today, He has not received an email with the route info, however a payment has been posted on his account for this transaction. If you're not willing to help, then don't criticize either

pigbait
10-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Claim your money back with you credit card company. I had similar problem. Was told from support team on the iks rockets that they would gladly issue me a refund but I would need to wait 30-45 business days, its been 55 called my CC company and they are gladly getting me my money back.