PDA

View Full Version : TvOnline+ Compared to G Box ?

LuluPu
10-15-2015, 02:00 AM
How does the OnLine+ compare with the G Box Q? I been reading about both and want to purchase one of the two by the end of this week and want to know how do they compare with Kodi and IP Stalker for live tv. Also I am a movie fan and want to know which one of the brings additonal add ons or apps for movies, especially new movies. Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Marley
10-15-2015, 03:47 AM
get plus or fuse or avov2 will be very happy

Kimbo
10-15-2015, 02:13 PM
I had a Gbox Q sold it had some issues with it, its a nice box but head to head the TVOnline + is better. Simply everything is already there for you to use, IPTV is already there with the middleware program already installed, Kodi versions are updated by Avov and the Mickey Hop store give you many options!!! Avov is the way to go IMHO

Lowteck
10-15-2015, 02:14 PM
The M series boxes use Kodi to give you access to movies as a whole. The do allow other android apps, but I am not sure as to what. The AVOV boxes use a middle ware which gives you access to live TV with out going through Kodi. This is a little more user friendly. The AVOV boxes also has a downloadable app for Kodi, and downloadable apps for a lot of movie services that is part of Kodi. This way you can use the way that you like best. Some the middle ware and apps and others Kodi. Choose your poison!

Yotrek
10-15-2015, 02:34 PM
TVOnline+ all the way

Marley
10-15-2015, 04:40 PM
look i have 6 or 7 android boxes siting now only running the avov boxes just too ez and kodi works great on them but its all up to you all i can say is get plus -fuse- or avov2 and i really think you will be happy with there products but stay with new version now my family been happy with them now for long time within friends and family we run about 18 boxes so yes i can say they do work but still you must know a little about kodi too

LuluPu
10-15-2015, 09:19 PM
Ok, seems like TVOnlline+ is the way to go. On movie services can you get other movie services like popcorn, etc?

Kimbo
10-15-2015, 09:42 PM
yes, including genesis and phoenix!!
Ok, seems like TVOnlline+ is the way to go. On movie services can you get other movie services like popcorn, etc?

LuluPu
10-15-2015, 09:57 PM
Thanks all, I'm sold. This is the one for me.