PDA

View Full Version : Iptv and vod seem like slow mo when fast moving vehicle or person moving

Tony47nv
02-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Is it me or is one of my settings off anytime a vehicle is shown its seems like slow mo. Also any sports play seems like it is slow to develop I have mag 254 and have not changed any settings at all my internet is 20mg

aztheroth
02-10-2015, 05:25 PM
I noticed the same. I just got my mag254 yesterday and set it up this morning and realize that. Followed the setup posted on the stickies, so wonder if something I did wrong or if this something on others too

bigdummy
02-10-2015, 07:17 PM
I noticed that too , some channels are "blocky" when movement is fast . it varies by channel as well.
It also appears to be the streaming file and not the MAG itself.
It seems that the video capture on the stream is not fast enough

Tony47
02-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Tried another IPTV provider and no problems with fast moving sports and moving vehicles. Must say sound was much better too. Guess thats why its still a free trial test right now bet when its all fixed they will want that extra money and it will be worth it too.

K00lKatT
02-12-2015, 04:37 AM
this service is still in test mode, pls have some patience. I have seen a true HD stream on the Mag and it is great, it's a nice lil box especially considering the price and will do real HD
just fine....IMO