PDA

View Full Version : Differance

dtvbandit
10-13-2015, 03:43 PM
What is the difference between TV Addons and Kodi? Which one should I delete?

Lowteck
10-13-2015, 05:15 PM
The TVAddons is a customised version of KODI. It is not approved or supported by KODI, but if you do not have any knowledge about KODI, then that is the one to start off with because it will already have most everything installed you need so the learning curve is not needed. If by chance you already know KODI, then the TVAddons only will bog the device down some by installing apps that you do not want or need. Since you asked the question, I take it you are not familiar with KODI, so install the TVAddons and get familiar with the workings of KODI. When you feel you are versed then remove the TVAddons and install KODI. The box has enough memory to install both, but I suggest you not do that.

Marley
10-13-2015, 05:58 PM
me i run kodi like to be in control of what i add the other loads apps for you as a newbie thats great would say use that one

dtvbandit
10-13-2015, 10:46 PM
I upgraded from a M8 box to the Avov TV online. I'm very impressed with the Avov but have never seen TV addons before. When I opened it it seemed the identical same as Kodi which i'm very familiar with on the M8 box. I just know i don't need two similiar apps and couldn't figure out which one to keep and which one to delete. Thanks to both replies I'm deleting TV addons as I prefer Kodi as I've become familiar with it and how it works and what required to do addons.

Thanks again for both replies.