PDA

View Full Version : Localization

danemer
02-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Trying to set my local city on my Mag 254. Can get the state right but - every time I try to enter a close city (it won't let me pick from a list until AFTER I start typing :mad: and then I have to turn off the keyboard each time just to see what "picks" they have! The cities they pick are ALL alphabetical "from cities ALL around the world!!!@!":mad: What is the deal here? Sure would have been simpler/smarter to allow us the use of "Zip code" entry!! Doo-o-o-oh!! :rolleyes: After all that - it still wants to revert to "Abbeville!!! :p

danemer
02-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Well, got the "local" city "close" - if you want to call "250 miles from me" close! Guess this is just a useless "app" for now that's going to need a LOT of improvement! My settings on the inner portal are for Fahrenheit; but, apparently...these settings have NO effect on the iptv portal. Couldn't find any settings to change the iptv weather app from Celsius to Fahrenheit!! :(

ftatoday
02-16-2015, 01:42 PM
when you are in the inner portal weather settings where it says Celsius use your left arrow and it will change works for all settings

catz
02-16-2015, 03:52 PM
For city I typed mine is and saved and it goes there whin I turn the receiver on. My city was not on the list either.

wineonnine
02-16-2015, 07:18 PM
how did you do that - i couldnt find a place to type it