PDA

View Full Version : megabox 268

acgould22
10-13-2015, 03:41 AM
Accidently hit update for my megabox 268, starts up but then a box comes up on my homescreen saying upgrading please do not unplug power for 3-5 mins and I'm dead in the water cannot click on anything else and 3-5 mins go by and still the same thing...looked for reset button on box but cannot find, anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue?????

everton
10-13-2015, 11:26 AM
the reset button for that box is build under the bottom of the box but the maker put it inside of the box,dont know why they do such a dum thing you will have to open the box to get to it but let me tell you an easier way you can reset the mega 268 unplug the box then plug it back in before it boot up start pressing 0000000000000000000000 on the remote until you see erasing comes up with the little android man everything will erase let the box stay on for a while and you will see the apps them start to come back on one by one you will have to load by the mega tv apps tho and put back in the portal.

acgould22
12-07-2015, 04:48 PM
the reset button for that box is build under the bottom of the box but the maker put it inside of the box,dont know why they do such a dum thing you will have to open the box to get to it but let me tell you an easier way you can reset the mega 268 unplug the box then plug it back in before it boot up start pressing 0000000000000000000000 on the remote until you see erasing comes up with the little android man everything will erase let the box stay on for a while and you will see the apps them start to come back on one by one you will have to load by the mega tv apps tho and put back in the portal.

Thank you yeah I took it apart and found the reset...yes it is a ridiculous place to put it. But thank you for the other way that will help forsure. Do you know how to update software everytime I hit update it freezes is there another way?