PDA

View Full Version : PVR stalker 'unknown error has occurred. Can't load DLL'

SONY007
10-08-2015, 10:11 PM
I know a similar question has already been asked on here some months back by someone but I didn't see if the query was actually resolved and my query may be slightly different. For me what it is, I have an Android car system (Jelly bean 4.1.1) and yesterday I eventually got a version of Kodi (Helix 14.2) to install where previously I was just getting an error message saying there was a problem parsing the package' when trying to install a newer version.

One of the main reason for wanting Kodi on the Android device was for PVR stalker. I have Kodi installed on my Fire stick indoors and PVR stalker works great, but it doesn't appear to be the case with the android car system.

From what I've read Kodi 14.2 is the last version that will work with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 so I'm unable to use a more up-to-date version where by maybe PVR stalker may work instead of getting 'can't load dll' error message.

I also tried installing the individual pvr stalker zip ( pvr.stalker.client-android-arm-0.6 ) but that didn't work either.

Someone on here mentioned when a similar discussion was raised to download a modified version of kodi and he posted a link but the link is now dead.

Unfortunately I am unable to upgrade my OS or I'll loss all the data that came as standard with the stereo. Is there a fix to get PVR stalker working somehow?

Thanks