PDA

View Full Version : First timer : Help needed

royp
10-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Today I bought the donation and mapped my MAC in the portal. I'm using a MINIX X8-H plus box. I had default XBMC 13.3 loaded in it and separately I loaded 15.2 KODI loaded. I'm using 9.0.20 version of stalker.

I followed the steps Dara mentioned. I'm sharing my result in both version. Initially I was getting authentication error which I eliminated as per Dara's note by cleaning up the xml file from add on. Now the final hurdle in both version (KODI as well as XBMC) is Http 404 error. Any idea on how to overcome this?

I tried all methods of cleaning up cache, putting default parental password of 0000. None worked. by the I'm getting this error when I'm using NFPS server address as "11.iptvprivateserver.tv". However when I'm changing to "portal.iptvprivateserver.tv" I'm not getting 404 error anymore. i can go to next level NFPS and see the menu, however when i click further nothing is opening.

Any help, recommendation on the above is much appreciated.

Many thanks

eureka
10-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Uninstall Stalker from XBMC 13.3, & ideally clear cache & data through your MINIX X8-H plus box settings & then disabe/ force stop if you can't delete it altogether. Going forward Use Kodi 15.2 & beyond only. Change the MAC address linked to your donation & follow Dara's original instructions again using new MAC address. Assuming that you made your donation to NFPS the URL to use for the IPTV Stalker Video Addon is
http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv

See how that goes.