PDA

View Full Version : Avov TvOnline+ Review

Capt.Kangaroo
10-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Just received my new TvOnline+ box today and I gotta say I'm impressed.
The unit is identical in size to the previous TvOnline model.
The new Quadcore makes the box very quick and channel quality is superb on Live Tv and Kodi.
The new remote is larger than the previous one and the old TvOnline remote will also work with the + model.
I highly recommend this box for iptv and Kodi.
Thanks Avov for another great product.:)

No Favorites or History buttons.
That needs to be addressed.
Other than that, great,great box.

dublinkid
10-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Hey captain, how does this compare to the Vixo 2. I am using one and really love it. Is the TV Online+ a stup up from the Vixo 2? Thanks for the review.

manny786
10-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Hi Captain,
Is there a huge difference between TV Online + and Vixo Fuse, I am undecided in between?

Capt.Kangaroo
10-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Hi Captain,
Is there a huge difference between TV Online + and Vixo Fuse, I am undecided in between?

Cant say yet. Waiting on my fuse still. They're delaying shipment
.http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8530-Avov-Fuse-delayed-until-Oct-12
Soon as I get my Fuse I'll post a review.

theone
10-05-2015, 11:29 PM
You can get your avov boxes from our site sponsor

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8933-We-got-TVonline

Capt.Kangaroo
10-05-2015, 11:40 PM
You can get your avov boxes from our site sponsor

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8933-We-got-TVonline

Great professionals.
Very fast shipping.

Marley
10-06-2015, 01:46 AM
the avov2 has more memory still like that box but the new ones are badazz to get would i tell you to buy one heck yea with the new chip in them

PayPerView
10-06-2015, 03:30 AM
In your review, can you give us some details of the differences between the Stalker Middleware and the Nova Middleware. The Online+ is supposed to offer Nova and I would like to know what (if any) advantages that offers.

Capt.Kangaroo
10-06-2015, 03:37 AM
In your review, can you give us some details of the differences between the Stalker Middleware and the Nova Middleware. The Online+ is supposed to offer Nova and I would like to know what (if any) advantages that offers.

I haven't checked into it that much yet, I just got it a few hours ago and the wife is watching ID now.

Heres what "they" say about NOVA: Probably better than what I can come up with but I'll check into it myself later:

http://avov.us/about/middleware/

PayPerView
10-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Yeah, I read that on their site but honestly couldn't make heads or tails out of what they were saying. No clue at all what their chart is supposed to be telling me. I just would like to know from a user standpoint if the actual interface is different; if they offer features Stalker does not such as recording capability (since the remote has a record button), does it have timers for unattended recordings, capability of deleting (or at least hiding) channels the user has no interest in, the capability of a gridded guide similar to the modified Stalker in Kodi, etc. etc..

Capt.Kangaroo
10-06-2015, 04:19 AM
Yeah, I read that on their site but honestly couldn't make heads or tails out of what they were saying. No clue at all what their chart is supposed to be telling me. I just would like to know from a user standpoint if the actual interface is different; if they offer features Stalker does not such as recording capability (since the remote has a record button), does it have timers for unattended recordings, capability of deleting (or at least hiding) channels the user has no interest in, the capability of a gridded guide similar to the modified Stalker in Kodi, etc. etc..

Same here, I can't see any difference or see any place to choose any other option.
I'll report back if I locate anything of interest.
Maybe Richard from Avov will see this and enlighten us.

Marley
10-06-2015, 04:25 AM
yea box just came out give the man a little time to know whats going on and use this too http://bugs.avov.tv to tell them whats wrong it helps them big time

SBDirect
10-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Just received my new TvOnline+ box today and I gotta say I'm impressed.
The unit is identical in size to the previous TvOnline model.
The new Quadcore makes the box very quick and channel quality is superb on Live Tv and Kodi.
The new remote is larger than the previous one and the old TvOnline remote will also work with the + model.
I highly recommend this box for iptv and Kodi.
Thanks Avov for another great product.:)

No Favorites or History buttons.
That needs to be addressed.
Other than that, great,great box.

the 4 buttons on the TVonline+ remote under the blue pad are for favs and history.

RED - History
GREEN - Fav's
YELLOW - Recall
BLUE - Home

Marley
10-06-2015, 04:55 PM
now i know why they call it a plus i give this box a A+ great picture and very fast wait tell you see how smooth it runs they didnt put to many apps on it but why kodi has 2000 for the box to load maybe more tvonline is running good today for me no freeze now if you dont know anything about kodi run the app tvaddons and will load the best apps for you market app on bar to get to apps you need load movie25 too watch many new movies on that now and new movie are on tvonline in ppv too channel 500 up

Capt.Kangaroo
10-06-2015, 08:19 PM
the 4 buttons on the TVonline+ remote under the blue pad are for favs and history.

RED - History
GREEN - Fav's
YELLOW - Recall
BLUE - Home

I know the buttons are there, theres not a Favorite/history on the screen. Once you save an episode in Favorites, theres not a Favorites Screen to see or a History Screen to see your past viewing History. Thats what Im talking about.
Saving an episode as a Favorite is easy, but trying to find where the Favorite screen is, doesn't exist.
The orginal Tvonline box was the same way when it came out, but after a System update we got a Favorite and History screen. Hope it can be addressed the same way in the future.
thanks Avov team.
great box

Marley
10-06-2015, 08:29 PM
think he got that just need a few updates and all will be good just like weather one

Marley
10-06-2015, 08:36 PM
please again send bugs to here http://bugs.avov.tv they would luv to here from you that way thing will get fixed faster and yes all new boxes have some kind of bug never seen on that didnt

Capt.Kangaroo
10-06-2015, 08:40 PM
please again send bugs to here http://bugs.avov.tv they would luv to here from you that way thing will get fixed faster and yes all new boxes have some kind of bug never seen on that didnt

Way ahead. Did that yesterday...:)

Marley
10-07-2015, 05:13 AM
did i say how this box rocks in 1080p you got to see it

xc420
10-08-2015, 11:29 PM
I must say, even with a few bugs, this box is much better than my Mag254. Channel changes are faster, the interface is way better, and has it Kodi. :) I'm very happy with the purchase.

Capt.Kangaroo
10-09-2015, 12:11 AM
I must say, even with a few bugs, this box is much better than my Mag254. Channel changes are faster, the interface is way better, and has it Kodi. :) I'm very happy with the purchase.

Yes I agree. My Mag is fine for iptv but the TVOnline does both iptv and Kodi
Love my Avovs...:)

Marley
10-09-2015, 12:32 AM
yea i said this box rocks if you have a 3d tv even better to watch

omegamike
10-10-2015, 02:12 PM
hello,

just saw discount on tvonline+. placed my order as soon as I saw it. 10 buck discount takes care of the shipping costs of 10 bucks. can't beat that. they say shipping is fast. I should get it by wed. I been waiting for this

mike

xc420
10-11-2015, 01:04 AM
I ordered mine on a Sunday and got it on a Tuesday. Shipping is way fast.

Capt.Kangaroo
10-11-2015, 02:04 AM
The yellow previous channel button brings up the past few channels but it doesn't allow you to select from them and go back.
Needs addressed also.
thanks

Marley
10-12-2015, 08:38 PM
for me i really like this box running smooth for me now very fast and ez to use reset works great tried it around 20 times with np at all for testing

Kodi64
10-13-2015, 03:32 AM
out of curiosity does the date and time work properly with the Avov TVOnline + or is is the same issue with the other Avov product where it stays on the same day and time gets all screwy

Capt.Kangaroo
10-13-2015, 03:54 AM
out of curiosity does the date and time work properly with the Avov TVOnline + or is is the same issue with the other Avov product where it stays on the same day and time gets all screwy

Works correctly here

K00lKatT
10-13-2015, 04:50 AM
it boots every time you turn it on, so it's pretty good about correct date/time

Kodi64
10-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Really good to hear
Thanks

theone
10-13-2015, 02:39 PM
Everything work the way it should work. When you click close, it closes down properly and boots up the way it should. Nice setup and easy to use. I enjoy all of Avov Boxes. I haven't used my Minix since I got the Avov TVOnline and Online+. I love this box and look forward to testing the new Fuse as well. Really have to thank avov for making viewing a lot easier in both worlds (IPTv and KODI)

Marley
10-13-2015, 06:03 PM
yea they got it right more speed and new chip set really ez to use tvonline and kodi what more do you need

forzaazzurri
10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes I agree. My Mag is fine for iptv but the TVOnline does both iptv and Kodi
Love my Avovs...:)

Are you saying Kodi is already installed ??

Kodi64
10-14-2015, 02:37 PM
no you have to get it from Mickey hop store and it installs to your app section

forzaazzurri
10-14-2015, 02:41 PM
no you have to get it from Mickey hop store and it installs to your app section

Thank you :o

Marley
10-14-2015, 03:59 PM
what i like about this box is time stays can turn it off tvonline runs great kodi or tv addon lets me do what i want and there's 2,000 or more app to choices from leaning more about this box every day reset works great if you need it so many great things to say about it you'll be very happy with this box i give this box 9 now will give it a ten when they fix the few bugs and i must say 1080p on this box is wow and rocket runs so smooth on it for money get the plus is one great box to have thanks Avov Team and a get fuse or avov2 if you need more memory so read up on them but for most part this plus box is bad azz

Capt.Kangaroo
10-15-2015, 12:54 AM
avovtvbox
Stop hijacking threads. Final Warning!

Marley
10-20-2015, 05:38 PM
been sometime and this box still rocks really happy with it going to buy my mom one she luv watching movies

Watchful44
10-21-2015, 02:58 AM
Does this box have the same issue as the Avov online, were it doesn't wake sometime when turn on with the remote? Does it have the same bugs?

Capt.Kangaroo
10-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Does this box have the same issue as the Avov online, were it doesn't wake sometime when turn on with the remote? Does it have the same bugs?
No, remote works well. On/Off bug fixed...:)

legsdiamo
10-21-2015, 03:42 AM
My recall button does not work on the remote.

legsdiamo
10-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Any idea when the Nova middleware will be available?

Marley
10-21-2015, 04:58 PM
look any bugs report here
http://bugs.avov.tv

eagles01
10-21-2015, 08:56 PM
My box has arrived and wow so quick and powerful, highly recommended.

Kimbo
10-21-2015, 09:02 PM
Really cool box and quick...Congrats!!
My box has arrived and wow so quick and powerful, highly recommended.

K00lKatT
10-21-2015, 10:39 PM
this lil' performer is spoiling me..lol

LuluPu
10-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Got me one last week and finally discovered all the apps in and out of kodi besides the live TV server. Great but will need to increase my internet bandwidth to add another one.

Marley
10-22-2015, 05:07 AM
oh well i did have 5 boxes going

nada233
10-22-2015, 05:28 AM
only 2 here jajaj,working nice .waiting for the fuse though.

eagles01
10-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Kodi is just amazing on this box - quick, powerful and easy to use - I love the option of using the remote as a mouse cursor. Having Kodi makes this box so much more useful than a standalone IPTV box like the Mag.

klama
10-22-2015, 01:57 PM
No clock on the screen when you exploring channels..bad,bad bad

theuduk
10-25-2015, 07:32 PM
Just had a short time at home to try TvonlinePlus found it needed a factory reset then it did an update, now enter router code and went to channel store and put in OneChannel and Movie25 for now checked out ax few TV Andy Movies to see if they worked and they did, Put on two TV shows which had very good resolution and very smooth running, that was all I could do then next time I get to it will do the live channels.

xbmcbg
10-30-2015, 06:05 PM
Any idea when the Nova middleware will be available?

When someone decides to make a new portal or to transfer an existing one on this platform

scooterboy
11-01-2015, 03:27 PM
I don't have HMI inputs on my projector .Dose this box support RCA inputs ?

catz
11-01-2015, 03:34 PM
Yes...............

Farmer1
11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
specs are here http://avov.tv/tvonline-plus/

ditchpig_99
11-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Is anyone having trouble i have just got AVOV plus and it keeps locking up .Where i have to unplug it overnight before it will work.

Farmer1
11-08-2015, 10:30 PM
I haven't heard of anyone that that problem
Have you tried a factory data reset
Is your box very hot when it kicks out if its hot put in a ticket

AVOV Submit a ticket here
https://help.avov.tv/portal/newticket (http://bugs.avov.tv/)

ditchpig_99
11-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Have not tried factory reset when it locks up I can't power it up or down the blue and red light are solid.Not sure on how to install everything back in that was all done when I but it?

ditchpig_99
11-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Just plug it back in it's working for now thank I'll keep working on it P.S it seems to work great when it works HAHA

Farmer1
11-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Try this when it locks up

Manual Factory Data Reset.
1) Make sure the box is connected to the TV by HDMI or RCA
2) Make sure the power is plugged out of the box
3) Push and hold the reset button with the pin for 10 seconds
4) Continue to hold it down and plug the power into the box
5) Hold the reset button for at least another 5 seconds and then let go
6) Proceed to wait for a bit while the box resets, it should open up again in console mode
7) Select the factory data reset option
8) The box will perform a factory data reset and reboot
9) It should then boot normally and start working. If it boots into the console mode again, make sure to just select perform normal boot up (I believe it is the first option)

jmw1254
11-20-2015, 01:45 AM
yes i have the same trouble. no luck with a fix. sent back to avov.