PDA

View Full Version : Iptv66 Service

koolface
10-05-2015, 12:31 AM
I must say this will be my last time buying a sub from these guys......all I get is freezing and please dont say its my internet cause I know for one it is not, this was a total waste of my money, it is sad when a person pays to watch tv and with all the freezing one cannot watch, the free addons work much better than this service.

greg
10-05-2015, 01:42 AM
maybe check your setting on what you running because not freezing here

koolface
10-05-2015, 02:03 AM
Running iptv simple client on an mq android box with kodi...I also have the iptv stalker app and both freeze.

Orziz
10-05-2015, 03:04 AM
I'm running an Avov and it was freezing earlier but is fine now. I tried an emulator on a mygica box but the experience sucked compared to the Avov.

tuxen
10-05-2015, 04:54 AM
yeah was freezing earlier today, as another thread also indicates. it is gone now though.

Sanford
10-05-2015, 01:24 PM
If you're running pvr simple client get rid of it. It makes live tv freeze even when its not in use. As soon as I got rid of it most of the freezing (accept for yesterday) went away.

tuxen
10-06-2015, 12:41 AM
yeah why dont you use the stalker pvr client?.. its much more suited, simple pvr takes a lot of ram especially with such a big list.

and no freezing at all normally here either. and I didn't know you owned the internet, in that case maybe its a conspiracy. lol