PDA

View Full Version : Unable to change MAC address

ricomx2000
10-02-2015, 08:04 PM
I have a current donation and has been working fine, but now I have the need to change the MAC address associated with my route.
I will be running Kodi from a Fire stick instead of my PC.
I went here https://iks66.tv/main/search and after entering my route and clicking Search I am not getting the option to change the MAC address. I tried using Firefox and IE, neither one gives the MAC address.
Is there a different URL I should be using? I still have 60 days remaining on my donation.
Thanks

eureka
10-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Did you purchase your donation from the main iks66 site?
Are you absolutely positive that you're using the correct route number?
When you enter your route number & complete the captcha challenge are you then brought to the Route Details page, or is it that you can't access that either?

ricomx2000
10-02-2015, 11:15 PM
The route was renewed 30 days ago, but is the same route number/donation purchased from the main iks66 site. It never expired.
This is a screen shot of the search results.
I do remember when I first got my route and updated the MAC address that there was a field to enter and change the MAC, but now is not longer there.

eureka
10-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Yes, the Change MAC button should appear in the box directly underneath Remaining Days. You could try hovering your mouse in that area to see if the mouse pointer changes to a hand with an outstretched index finger & clicking if/when it does.

If clearing cache & cookies doesn't solve the problem all I can suggest is making sure you have no adblock software/plugins active on the page or failing that temporarily disabling any antivirus software you may have running to eliminate those as the problem.

Johndoe
10-03-2015, 01:27 PM
I have a current donation and has been working fine, but now I have the need to change the MAC address associated with my route.
I will be running Kodi from a Fire stick instead of my PC.
I went here https://iks66.tv/main/search and after entering my route and clicking Search I am not getting the option to change the MAC address. I tried using Firefox and IE, neither one gives the MAC address.
Is there a different URL I should be using? I still have 60 days remaining on my donation.
Thanks

https://iks66.tv/main/search_mac/ is the one working

eureka
10-03-2015, 05:04 PM
https://iks66.tv/main/search_mac/ is the one working
That link leads to the MAC address status page which doesn't give the option to change a MAC address, which is what the OP wants to do. OP is using correct link for what they are trying to achieve.

ricomx2000
10-07-2015, 03:13 AM
Yes, the Change MAC button should appear in the box directly underneath Remaining Days. You could try hovering your mouse in that area to see if the mouse pointer changes to a hand with an outstretched index finger & clicking if/when it does.

If clearing cache & cookies doesn't solve the problem all I can suggest is making sure you have no adblock software/plugins active on the page or failing that temporarily disabling any antivirus software you may have running to eliminate those as the problem.

I've tried clearing the cookies, the cache and no additional plugins are running, disabled antivirus and firewall but getting the same result. There is no button to change MAC address.
I went as far using a different browser under Linux with the same result as the windows internet browsers.
Do you any other suggestions?
Thanks

eureka
10-07-2015, 07:34 AM
I've tried clearing the cookies, the cache and no additional plugins are running, disabled antivirus and firewall but getting the same result. There is no button to change MAC address.
I went as far using a different browser under Linux with the same result as the windows internet browsers.
Do you any other suggestions?
Thanks
Unfortunately not. If you've tried on a completely different device & the option is still not showing I have no idea what else to suggest, but hopefully someone else here will.