PDA

View Full Version : Iptv Stalker or TvOnline & other ??'s

iptvnutz
10-02-2015, 12:39 AM
My 1st question is do you prefer Iptv stalker on tvonline? Advantages/disadvantages? So far have only used tvonline but wanted some feedback before trying out stalker.

2 boxes on different setups. Box 1 on asdl wired is smooth and almost flawless. Box 2 on broadband with wireless g is freeze frame city, around 30' from router with almost a clear los and excellent signal according to avov wifi. Hard wired a temp connection and it was smooth, still not as good as asdl which kinda surprised me.

2nd question is there any settings in avov to improve wireless or is this a known issue? I know wired is a preferred method but was hoping wireless would be a good option with this box. Maybe a n router would be the difference?

Thanks in advance, lots of good info here.

Marley
10-02-2015, 01:16 AM
i use tvonline

bdotp
10-02-2015, 04:22 AM
It may be a router issue. I know awhile back I had some speed issues running 2 boxes in the same household, one wired and other wireless. But then I changed routers and it seems to have gotten better.

But maybe you should try a power-line adapter, i find from experience that makes a big difference.

Lowteck
10-02-2015, 07:17 PM
It is always best to use a hard wired connection. Wireless, being what it is can get intereference for a wireless telephone, a microwave, or harmonics from your TV or a nearby radio. Also if close to a translator ( radio being rebroadcast from fire turcks, police cars, or business radio), or close to a TV or Radio tower. Sometimes going into the wireless part of your router and changing the channel the router uses to another channel can help, but really do not count on it except for wireless telephones being on the used channel. NOTE: any electronics nearby can cause this problem.

Marley
10-02-2015, 07:22 PM
i use wireless on all my boxes for me they run better and on avov dont have both connected at same time what i mean by that is wire and wireless both hook up at same time i get a problem and like they say it could be the router and what speed you have too had to update to faster speed for my house

iptvnutz
10-02-2015, 07:35 PM
These are 2 different networks. There is a lot of stuff where the avov is sitting including a wilson electronics cell booster. Will these boxes work on 5ghz?

Marley
10-02-2015, 07:43 PM
it says Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi

iptvnutz
10-02-2015, 07:44 PM
it says Wireless Connectivity 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi

N works with both 2.4 and 5 ghz so I assume that means yes.

wag123
10-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Mine won't connect on the 5gb band when I turn-off the 2.4gb radio on my router. Does anyone know how I would get my TVOnline to connect on the 5gb band?