PDA

View Full Version : Buffering

koolface
10-01-2015, 10:24 PM
n someone explain this to me...when I use iptv pvr simple client I get buffering on almost all channels almost everytime of the day and night but when I use the ivue guide I have issues what so ever...btw I have a donation with iptv66, thanks for any and all help.

P.S. I running kodi on a MQ3 box.

Marley
10-01-2015, 10:27 PM
be happy then

koolface
10-01-2015, 11:44 PM
am happy but there seems to be more channels on the other guide than there is using the ivue guide.

Alucard
10-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Use PVR Stalker client and not the simple client. The apply the following.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8228-Some-Kodi-settings-to-help-with-Live-TV-Buffering

high247
10-02-2015, 04:16 AM
Its your boxes ram capacity. I made a mini pc setup because all pvr clients sucked on my android tv box. My 2 cents. 😊

Sanford
10-02-2015, 02:32 PM
You are definitely on to something. I had the exact same freezing on both my laptop and my ott android box, same settings on both, same repo's etc. I decided to redo kodi on my laptop. Did not enable the iptv simple client this time . I left the ott box alone as an experiment. When I was watching the ott box, constant freezing. I loaded up the new kodi on my laptop, turned stalker on...no freezing. so I went back to the ott android disabled the simple client and wham absolutely no freezing anymore.

frankisback
10-02-2015, 04:25 PM
I believe it's the server itself that's causes the buffering issues.I think they need to do some maintenance on the server,so it can perform better.

high247
10-02-2015, 04:52 PM
I believe it's the server itself that's causes the buffering issues.I think they need to do some maintenance on the server,so it can perform better.

This is not a server issue at all. Read thread before comment.

Sanford
10-02-2015, 05:44 PM

It's not a server issue, I think its more of a kodi issue. Mine has worked flawlessly since last night and that's never happened. The mods here shouldn't be so quick to dismiss people when they have suggestions because at least for me this one worked.