PDA

View Full Version : Kodi - Natko Repository Announcement & News

Kimbo
09-30-2015, 11:24 PM
September 30, 2015
A few days ago I got back from my vacation.

[P2P Sport & Plexus]
While I was gone, Plexus author has stopped the development of the addon. We'll see where this is going with Plexus now in TVA repo. Hopefully everything will work out for the best. Everyone who had installed Plexus prior to this events will continue to enjoy P2P Sport addon. Those who want to install it now will have to wait until TVA team (including me) figures something out.

[TeeVee addon]
v0.4.0 released:
-new art by Rodogg (thanks )
-fix download and other bugs

[ProjectFreeTV.so]
v0.3.0 released
-fix reverse lookup and search
-replace downloader (better one)

[NFL Replays]
I started working on this addon, I'm not sure when it will be ready but it WILL be released. There's not too much work (at least for the first release) but I have limited spare time so be patient with this one

[NBA Full Games]
The source I was using for this addon (nbahd.com) doesn't have any games from the last season anymore. I guess NBA deleted them, but I hope when new season starts the site will use some new sources so we can all enjoy NBA replays It will probably need an update, but season starts in 1 month so we'll wait (maybe some pre-season games will be posted so I can update then).

[Croatian addons]
These are updated regularly.

Kimbo
02-06-2016, 03:30 PM
A new Kodi add-on called Castaway by Natko1412 may look like a nice SportsDevil alternative.

February 6th Update: Natko1412 has release v0.0.8 of Castaway and in it, he introduces a bunch of new streaming websites, removes some others than do not work, and increases the overall reliability of the add-on! Check out the change log below and then let us know on Twitter and Facebook how the new update works!

Natko1412 Castaway Kodi v0.0.8 Change Log

fix zonasports.in
add custom base url settings
remove torula.com (went premium)
add usachannels.tv
add filmon.com
improve livetv.ru regex (now displays language, bitrate and health where possible)
remove hdfree.tv (went offline)
add crichd.tv
add changelog prompt when addon updated
add external addons installer
add option to open sites via Chrome Launcher (Windows, Linux & OSX only)
add livefootballol.com
add torrent sport on demand sites (install YATP from Tools->External addons)
add zizo.entejsites.com
fix tvone1
add fullmatchtv.com
rework streamlive.to to be categorized
add shadownet.ro
split serbiaplus.com (TV & P2P)

The new Castaway Kodi add-on is a nice addition for free live sports streaming on your Kodi box. From Natko1412, Castaway contains a lot of the same streaming links that SportsDevil does from websites like castalba, atdhenet, zunox, rojadirecta, and way more!

The Castaway Kodi add-on has live sports, live TV, sports replays for soccer, basketball, football, and hockey, and P2P channels, The number of sites is great, which makes for lots of selection!

Castaway Kodi Install Guide (Natko1412)

Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
Type the following EXACTLY
http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.natko1412-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard) > Natko1412 Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > NFL Replays > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification

psycon
02-06-2016, 03:39 PM
im only seeing castaway 0.0.7 on the repo

Kimbo
02-06-2016, 03:51 PM
It should update after installing!!!or at least that is what i was told :cool: