PDA

View Full Version : File Won't Download

handwarmer
09-28-2015, 07:57 PM
I have two avov 1's, and an avov tv-on-line and I keep getting this message that says "some channels missing, download now" .. with the YES or CANCEL boxes.
I have hit the YES box now about 10 times for each, and all I get is a message saying" File FAILED to Download:.

Is there a way to manually load this ? or a site I can/should log on to pull it down ? I checked the "files" section, and do not see it .. thanks in advance..!!!

Marley
09-28-2015, 08:38 PM
As for VOD for vixo 1 that has been resolved may just require users to uninstall and re install the app.
and yes need wait for server to come up maybe a few days still
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8475-need-to-read-package-installer-is-not-working

conman
09-29-2015, 10:52 AM
I too have this problem with my vixo1. Also vod will not load . Looks like they forgot about vixo1. How do you uninstall the ap and reinstall it? Please help. Thanks in advance.

conman
09-29-2015, 01:27 PM
I assume the server issue is for vod. What about the fail to download file issue?

Marley
09-29-2015, 04:40 PM
try it today

handwarmer
09-29-2015, 04:42 PM
Ok, so now I'm a bit confused. I originally asked about how to load the "channels missing" issue .. and I'm not sure how we got to VOD not loading, as apparently I've been lucky and not had a problem with that.
So, if I read all the threads correctly, I need to uninstall the "TV-ONLINE" app, and re-install, and this will fix the missing channel issue .. AND load the tv 118 Update ?

Also, just as a note, if you uninstall the TV_ONLINE app., it appears as though it also deletes/removes your "server list" information.

Marley
09-29-2015, 04:52 PM
i removed that post was for the tvonline box not avov1 for 1.18 update

Marley
09-29-2015, 04:54 PM
now for your vod just uninstall it and reload should be good for that avov1 box
and yes it will do that remove server info
Also, just as a note, if you uninstall the TV_ONLINE app., it appears as though it also deletes/removes your "server list" information.
oh by the way they fixed the package installer dont know if it works on the avov1 box but didnt say otherwise

conman
10-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Thank you asft for the help. Uninstalled and reinstalled the tvonline app and all is Good now.