PDA

View Full Version : Avov tvonline

cellerman
09-28-2015, 12:34 PM
Changed mac address in kodi. Can seem to find how to change it in my AVOV tvonline box. Need help here.

K00lKatT
09-28-2015, 12:46 PM
you can't change it in the tvonline box, nor do you want to....

cellerman
09-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Thanks for getting back to me KoolKatT.

I'm really in the dark here with the setup for rocket.
I'm also far down the road of confusion.
This whole AVOV has got me stumped. I read and followed the instructions for how to setup.
The trouble is I'm not getting any better at this.
I have read what I could on the web site, but a lot of the instruction seem to assume I've done this before.
I guess I need a walk thru for a new AVOV tvonline box that I want to setup for rocket.

I suspect that I have not done something with the box initial setup. But I'm making guesses and that's no good.
If you can help me with a box reset and then on to what I need to do that would be of great help.

Seems the older I get the better I was.

K00lKatT
09-28-2015, 02:44 PM
to reset box....main menu>settings>system info>scroll down one to factory data reset...easy peasy..

Farmer1
09-28-2015, 02:45 PM
box reset, go to settings system info and factory rest
I have only set up o tv online for my brother so a dont have it here to check things out for you
but you need to find your mac address i think in server setting s and link it as per instructions to rocket
Just update box first, once you have internet connect, enter the correct url for your service and you may have to check the auth box in portal menu

K00lKatT
09-28-2015, 02:51 PM
to see mac addy...main menu>settings>server setting> screen will show mac in upper r/h corner...