PDA

View Full Version : cpl questions

phantail
09-27-2015, 11:49 PM
I have an iks rocket for my dreamlink, i thuink irecalled seeing a post when the iptv thing started for mag boxes that I could also use my user number and passcode for it. I just got an anroid box and it has kodi and iptv stalker on it. a cpl of quickly read posts and I see I can run iptv on kodi or iptv stalker. quess the big question is canI use my current rocket numbers to get the android running on dish stuff, or do i need another donation to get dish on my android

built2last
09-28-2015, 12:34 AM
u can use the same donation just set the mac in kodi

built2last
09-28-2015, 12:38 AM
go to soloman channel on youtube he has tons of kodi how-to

phantail
09-28-2015, 12:05 PM
beauty thanks built

big dady
09-28-2015, 03:07 PM
Soloman is a number that you don't need all the info you need are here on the forum no need to go any other place
Just do some reading in here and ask the questions and we will guide you. first go here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?8550-if-you-need-to-upgrade-rocket-to-iptv
Then http://iptvtalk.net/iptv-how-to-setup.pdf

Capitantorme
10-01-2015, 12:38 AM
If I own a donation of iks rocket 5 months ago, I can use this donation with IPTV and iks at the same time?

big dady
10-01-2015, 12:55 AM
The short answer is yes

Capitantorme
10-01-2015, 01:16 AM
OK, with my donation I get the Mac address with the instructions above . OK one more question, the channel list of IPTV??? I have stalker add-on on t6, how I get the channels???

big dady
10-01-2015, 02:00 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?5691-Setting-up-IPTV-Stalker-and-PVR-Stalker-for-paid-access

Capitantorme
10-01-2015, 09:49 AM
I connect the IPTV on t6 but all channels runs 2 second and freeze, I dont know what is the problem, I have a good internet provider.

phantail
10-02-2015, 10:25 PM
i though i posted this earlier but i dont think it stayed on page i assume the mac address assigned identifies me . i tried the one site off a link with my iks rocket to give me a mac adress but it keeps comming back as no good-- im trying my iks rocket for my dreamklink which is working. i have android box using kodi, trying to add in iptv stalker not sure if its the right stalker is there another way to do this think i saw a another thing to use in kodi but forget name-- whats the upgrade my rocket thing is that to buy a rocket or add my present one to system for a mac address

phantail
10-03-2015, 02:34 AM
ok i got it to work,, its either a coincidence or i can only run iptv stalker or my dish one at a time, or dish is down or since I went on iptv my whole dish channels went off. I thought both would run at once. try changing my mac to all 0 see if my dish comes back on again
well i put the mac to all 0's lost my iptv the didsh didnt come back on hope its just an emc and i didnt screw the dish up

figured it out when i did the assign mac address , it gave me a new port to use which was different than my original port just had to change port on my machine