PDA

View Full Version : How to reload KODI on Dreamlink 6?

drumultabere
09-27-2015, 04:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I installed some add-ons, one of them was about XBMC updates and one of the scripts failed at 99%. The problem is when I turn on the box, it shows the Dreamink T6 screen then turns to KODI page it says "Prepare to run for the first time... Please wait" but at the end of progress bar the screen goes totally black, there is no Menu page and nothing else works, it is all black.
It seem that tha operating system is broken. What could I do please? Is there any way of doing a Factory Reset without the Menu showing?
Is it possible to load the operating system anew?

TK-8Banditos
09-28-2015, 05:27 AM
Was one of the apps called tvaddons?

Johndoe
09-28-2015, 12:53 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I installed some add-ons, one of them was about XBMC updates and one of the scripts failed at 99%. The problem is when I turn on the box, it shows the Dreamink T6 screen then turns to KODI page it says "Prepare to run for the first time... Please wait" but at the end of progress bar the screen goes totally black, there is no Menu page and nothing else works, it is all black.
It seem that tha operating system is broken. What could I do please? Is there any way of doing a Factory Reset without the Menu showing?
Is it possible to load the operating system anew?

Did you clean your memory ? One thing Kodi does on those boxes is fill up the user data folder with a lot of artwork

drumultabere
09-28-2015, 01:33 PM
TK-8Bandidos: I think it was plugin.video.agwizard2.xbmcfullyloaded.zip

drumultabere
09-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Did you clean your memory ? One thing Kodi does on those boxes is fill up the user data folder with a lot of artwork

No, I did not, to my knowledge.