PDA

View Full Version : Setting up PVR to work with IPTV Stalker

moorsean
09-24-2015, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone.. hopefully not repeating a previous post as some were similar but nothing 100% same issues as I am having.. I did donate so I have access to all IPTV Stalker channels which is fantastic.. I have tried using iVue Tv to work as a guide and even under the app settings for channel list I clicked Stalker and it still brings up just the general channels and very few of the IPTV ones. I have tried using IPTV simple PVR and followed guidelines in regards to channels and ECM, etc but still just loads the same channels it normally does and very few even work so definitely I am missing a step or something from when I set up the PVR to have it connect with my IPTV stalker so I can access all the channels I normally do but through a EPG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

tuxen
09-24-2015, 03:07 PM
why don't you use the pvr.stalker that comes with kodi with the xml epg? then you will have proper pvr function in kodi -(minus)recording.

moorsean
09-24-2015, 03:40 PM
Thanks for reply.. well I believe I have done that previously.. I am guessing it has to do with the settings I am using.... is there a way that when I use the pvr stalker and epg that it ONLY brings up the IPTV stalker channels and no other ones? That is kind of what I am looking at as every single one I have tried doesn't bring up the IPTV stalker ones

big dady
09-24-2015, 03:43 PM
They both have the same channels please do some reading in the forum and you will see the difference

moorsean
09-24-2015, 03:50 PM
Thank you very much.. I think the issue I have ran into is taht I am still running the KitKat version of Kodi so maybe upgrading to Isengard which seems like alot of people are saying is way better and solves alot of issues is my best bet.

dara
09-24-2015, 05:05 PM
KitKat? That's an android version. The recent versions are Frodo (12.x), Gotham (13.x), Helix (14.x), Isengard (15.x), and upcoming Jarvis (16.x).

IPTV Stalker will work on Gotham and above, but PVR.Stalker needs Isengard if you want an EPG.