PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T6 IPTV

wallsofsound
09-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Has anyone been able to use A privy server with IPTV on A Dreamlink t6 If so can you direct me to the setup instructions.
Thank you.

Marley
09-25-2015, 04:40 AM
yes you can ...........rock -nfps-66

wallsofsound
09-27-2015, 09:29 PM
I already have rocket and 66 with iks and iptv looking for set up instructions kinda lost. Using a t6 and vixo2 got both working but can only do IKS on my t6.

Marley
09-28-2015, 10:15 PM
yup tv online for vixo2 and use kodi for iptv on t6 or avov2

legs1973
11-09-2015, 10:22 PM
i'm on the same boat with my t6

Marley
11-10-2015, 04:16 PM
this is c/p
To get your server on it do this,

Go to System. Under System scroll under that to Satellite.
Click ok on remote.
Now go to Networking click ok on remote.
Scroll to the right for server 1 click ok on remote.
A page will come up.
That's where you place your ps info's.
Use ok button to get into all,
Leave Protocol as Newcamd
Lable name. i use the rocket url for it. Like if your on 2.rocketserver.tv thats what i myself put in there.
Server Ip is next. which if your on 2.rocketserver.tv thats what you put in there unless you are using the ip for 2.rocketserver.tv
Ports thats where you put your port so again if your using 2.rocketserver.tv you place in 35922
Connect on Init leave that as disabled.
Key well that's the des key which is 6103403445406970987123412134
Then username and password. Both those places you put your donation code.
When done click the start button.
Pretty easy stuff really.

this is for iks

wallsofsound
11-11-2015, 07:28 PM
In KODI; Load up your Stalker IPTV Addon and configure one on your own using the format provided above, and link it with your Donation.
Go to System -> Settings -> Add-ons - > Enabled Add-ons -> PVR Clients / Video Add-ons -> Configure - > Custom MAC (ON) - > Set one with the format I told above. The screen should look like this.
So when I do the following steps the only one I see is Tvheadend
I have also tried putting stalker in with a usb drive with no success. Any help or direction I would be Thankful

Marley
11-12-2015, 06:10 PM
that was for iks not iptv on post 6

Marley
11-12-2015, 06:57 PM
look in kodi section here have lots info but the dreamlink is 14.2 look for right setup for that
This plugin is For Kodi 15.x only, Simply install any version of Kodi 15, then install this OFFICIAL version of pvr.stalker for NFPS.
so make sure you get right one

wallsofsound
11-13-2015, 01:18 AM
<urlopen error [Errno7] no address associated with???

Marley
11-15-2015, 06:17 PM
you ever get it too work on iptv

wallsofsound
11-21-2015, 06:53 AM
No still having stalker issues I had these addresses for fusion, muckyduck ,super repo, and one other one but lost them after a reboot. help to addresses would be kind.

Capt.Kangaroo
11-21-2015, 07:05 AM
No still having stalker issues I had these addresses for fusion, muckyduck ,super repo, and one other one but lost them after a reboot. help to addresses would be kind.
Thinking a new file is gonna be needed before iptv gets anywhere on the T6
343 bin seems to have issues with iptv

glen1971
11-21-2015, 03:34 PM
I need to change my MAC address to get IPTV working.. Any idea how to change it? I can see it (System, System Info, Network) but that's about it...

wallsofsound
11-24-2015, 11:25 AM
I did it I got IPTV on my T6 working but it is still freezing a lot sometimes it works ok Im on stalker 9.0.21 with rocket on portal one

wallsofsound
11-24-2015, 11:33 AM
glen1971 I think you need stalker 9.o.21 or 1.0.8 ?? Then check custom mac address i do have it working on portal 1 with stalker 9.o.21 you also need to a mac addy and signature and 2 device ids and a serial #

Marley
11-25-2015, 01:50 AM
do you really have this working no bs you say one thing then another dont know what to make of you

wallsofsound
11-29-2015, 05:06 PM
Yes I really do have IPTV stalker 9.0.21. (build 343) working in portal 1 on my DL T6 it is not as good as Vixo 2 with tv online, but yes I do have IPTV and IKS on my dreamlink T6 I just have to enable live TV when I want IKS need to there are issues with IPTV sometimes trying to change a channel the same channel restarts before you can get to the new channel.

sicario
12-13-2015, 02:11 PM
hi.can you post info on how did you got it working

Bkman2020
12-14-2015, 12:23 AM
He must be using kodi.

sicario
12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
been working on iks,need to set up for iptv,need to load stalker

fastrick
02-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Has anyone tried upgrading to KODI 15.1 or .2 and then loading the 343 bin?

Android Man
02-09-2016, 04:12 PM
The new file to be released is in test mode at present.

fastrick
02-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Thank you for the info. I can wait till it comes out. I do like the DreamLink boxes.

Waafu
02-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Love mine.Took me all of 30 minutes to setup iks and iptv stalker.I've installed a lot of add-ons and it works like a charm.I give it a 9 out of 10.The new iptv emulator works as good as the mag254.I would recommend it to anyone.

melbarber
02-11-2016, 06:53 PM
How did you load emulator in you T6.Thanks in advance.

Tragik
02-12-2016, 04:21 AM
just purchased my new t6 this evening....wife bought it for my birthday was either have her yell at me for buying another pistol or a new receiver so chose option b lol can't wait to set this thing up

Waafu
02-12-2016, 05:18 AM
Enjoy.I've sure enjoyed mine.Bought it in December.Took about 30 to 45 minutes to set up.Read up there's plenty of good advice here.You'll really enjoy Kodi Alot of add-ons.More things to watch than you can imagine.Looking forward to the Kodi upgrade to15.2 I give it a 9 out of 10.I've had very good success with the T6 .Enjoy

glen1971
02-21-2016, 05:30 PM
Love mine.Took me all of 30 minutes to setup iks and iptv stalker.I've installed a lot of add-ons and it works like a charm.I give it a 9 out of 10.The new iptv emulator works as good as the mag254.I would recommend it to anyone.

Is there a step by step for getting the IPTV set-up? The last time I tried, the MAC address needs to be changed and I'm lost at that point...

ddowder
02-21-2016, 07:20 PM
Is there a step by step for getting the IPTV set-up? The last time I tried, the MAC address needs to be changed and I'm lost at that point...

I have T6 as well would like to get IPTV working. From what I hear we shouldn't bother yet until a new file comes out .

There are a lot of great apps for the repository . HD movies and HD TV shows great video Q .when IKS is down.

Most likely the new file will have updated Kodi or a way to update it.

This is a great box Android Man said new file should be out soon.

I see they released new files for T5 & T4 so I've been expecting a new file but nothing yet .

I love testing this box.

Using Original not clone - Korea:D

Waafu
02-22-2016, 07:16 PM
I downloaded the official iptv emulator for nfps, or which everone you are subscribed to,onto a mem stick unzipped and then insert the usb mem stick into back of T6.Press apps on bottom of remote go to android apps then go to app installer,then choose usb at bottom,Select the file you want and let it load.Once loaded you can open to try out.App can be found in the Android app section.You can put it in favorite by pressing menu on remote before opening iptv emulator you can then add It to favorites.It will then be in your favorites,star at bottom of kodi main menu

Marley
02-22-2016, 08:27 PM
me i tell you to wait for the new file that they say will be out soon

glen1971
02-23-2016, 01:10 PM
me i tell you to wait for the new file that they say will be out soon

Ok! Sounds good to me!

Jimbo23
03-19-2016, 02:49 PM
Everybody keeps saying the new file will be out soon, I am curious if anyone really knows or just an educated guess?

I bought a T6 because all the recommendations on this site and made sure it was not a clone so I paid twice as much for it which is fine if it actually worked for both iks and iptv.

I sure hope they come out with it soon because the iks freezing all the time is getting pretty old, thanks for the great forum guys I have learned a lot.

TK-8Banditos
03-28-2016, 12:04 AM
I have been using STBemu on my Dreamlink T6 and the guide is working and I don't get any freezing at all.

crazed 9.6
03-28-2016, 12:16 AM
I have been using STBemu on my Dreamlink T6 and the guide is working and I don't get any freezing at all.

yup and you were one of the first to do this with the T6, long time ago.
I remember :)

no need to wait , never was :)

All Bud
03-28-2016, 12:46 AM

Kool can you let us know which version and how to please.

crazed 9.6
03-28-2016, 12:53 AM
newest version from mvas will work.

Start by visiting the emulator forum section and look at mvas sticky thread at iptvTalk.org
Look for the latest update on that thread and download the version that is for your server. and it has to be the arm version for the T6 as well.
Then put that on a formatted fat32 USB device and load it onto your T6 thru the Kodi Bar
Programs > Android Apps > Appinstaller.
Wait for the .apk file to appear, it will say no file found, but wait a minute and it should appear and start loading.

Once loaded look in that same Android Apps menu for an App labled IPTV STB...
open that and you will get the emulator.
Click in top right hand top corner on the screen and some menus will appear. Click again and some more menus will appear. Click on the top left side and some more menus will appear. this is where the MAC is found and some other info.
You will need to link that MAC addy to your donation code...

All Bud
03-28-2016, 01:05 AM

Start by visiting the emulator forum section and look at mvas sticky thread at iptvTalk.org
Look for the latest update on that thread and download the version that is for your server. and it has to be the arm version for the T6 as well.
Then put that on a formatted fat32 USB device and load it onto your T6 thru the Kodi Bar
Wait for the .apk file to appear, it will say no file found, but wait a minute and it should appear and start loading.

Click in top right hand top corner on the screen and some menus will appear. Click again and some more menus will appear. Click on the top left side and some more menus will appear. this is where the MAC is found and some other info.

Thank Crazed, which player is best external or internal to choose and media player to use?.
Would it be nice to have the how to sticky for other members see?.
Great help as alway Crazed.

crazed 9.6
03-28-2016, 01:30 AM
Thank Crazed, which player is best external or internal to choose and media player to use?.
Would it be nice to have the how to sticky for other members see?.
Great help as alway Crazed.

VCL player is recomended for best results
Developer I think even recomended that :)

I try to do the how tos, but is a big load on me to get working synopses on everything I have on my plate.
Fact is, I got to the login menu on the T6 and emulator and got stuck. Spend a few hours but had to move on

You get a walkthru posted up and I will stick it :)

buba
06-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Can I download a VPN app on dreamlink t6 or the only apps I can download are tv apps

glen1971
07-17-2016, 02:40 PM

When I click on the IPTV STB, all I get is a blue screen with a horizontal barber pole with dark and light blue colors.. How long should it take to load? I loaded the Emulator as above for my server...

crazed 9.6
07-17-2016, 02:44 PM
When I click on the IPTV STB, all I get is a blue screen with a horizontal barber pole with dark and light blue colors.. How long should it take to load? I loaded the Emulator as above for my server...

can you get to the menu by mouse clicking up in the top right corner or left corner of the screen ?

glen1971
07-17-2016, 03:47 PM
can you get to the menu by mouse clicking up in the top right corner or left corner of the screen ?

Ok.. I didn't try it with the mouse.. I'll try that and let you know! Thanks for the help!

ddowder
07-17-2016, 05:33 PM
If your getting blue screen with yellow bar thats good let it load may take a bit to build initial channel list

glen1971
07-17-2016, 06:51 PM

That got it!! Thanks!!

I got the MAC address and linked it with Rocket.. Then I went through the set-up in the sticky and explored some of the menus.. Where do I enter my password? Is there one needed, or does the MAC addy cover it? And for the dumbest question of the day - How do I go in to see if there is a channel or two that are working?

crazed 9.6
07-18-2016, 01:27 AM
follow guide posted here..
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16230-Dreamlink-T6-Stb-Emulator-Setup

glen1971
07-18-2016, 04:45 AM
follow guide posted here..

Thanks for the link... I tried following it, but some of the steps don't line up.. ie, can't seem to create a new file.. All of the URL info is already in place.. Still couldn't find the password and user name info again to enter.. When I did it before it was blank, and didn't seem like it was taking any characters... I'm not sure if I need that info in place before the emulator will run..

I'll see if I can work on it again tomorrow night...

glen1971
07-19-2016, 03:03 AM
I have IPTV STB (rocket 0.8.05) installed.. Everything seems configured and set-up as per ZombieMan's instructions...

There is a blue barber pole in the middle that just spins blue.... I can't find where to enter a password and user name (if it's required)...

Zombie Man's post on how to set it up though is 2 months earlier than the STB version I downloaded, so some of the screens don't line up, and neither do the steps.. Such as entering the URL - it's done automatically with the arm version of the STB I installed... There is the CSS Patch for the invisible login/password...

I changed the default MAC address and linked it with my provider...

Has anyone done a recent set-up with the new versions of the STB and can update ZombieMan's info?

crazed 9.6
07-19-2016, 03:19 AM
when seeing that barber pole, hit the menu button on your remote and then a menu window will appear off to the right side of screen. Click on the Settings and then follow what Zoombie man outlined.
I just went thru this last night following Zoombies guide and it worked.
You will create a new profile first and in that process is where you add MAC and server credentials.

glen1971
07-19-2016, 04:01 AM
when seeing that barber pole, hit the menu button on your remote and then a menu window will appear off to the right side of screen. Click on the Settings and then follow what Zoombie man outlined.
I just went thru this last night following Zoombies guide and it worked.
You will create a new profile first and in that process is where you add MAC and server credentials.

There is already a profile in there (IPTV STB) and I've got the MAC and URL entered.. They were already enetered as I followed Zombie's guide..

Is this the emulator that is supposed to be installed? From Post #56:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?17757-New-release-v0-8/page6

In my case it was the Rocket armv7a..

crazed 9.6
07-19-2016, 04:07 AM
yes, the arm version from post 56

MY MAC an uRL was also there, it carried over from the last EMU version I had installed. And on same IPTV STB profile.
A user ID and password screen should come up next. How thaT MENU APPEARED, i FORGET. bUT IT SHOULD SAY IN THE GUIDE.

Opps, sorry about caps

glen1971
07-20-2016, 04:05 AM
Still no luck on the password/login info... I've emailed my iptv server folks to see if all is good... From everything I've seen and done and redone, it looks like it should work...

glen1971
07-21-2016, 04:30 AM
So tonight I tried clearing the app's cache - no success.. I uninstalled it and re-installed it, followed the set-up guide and got to where I was before... I got asked for my Authentication info and like a few others, ran into a snag.. I can't see what I am typing, except for the first 5 characters of the password.. In my set-up I enable the CSS update for hiding passwords.. Every time I hit ok, I get an error... At least I got to that stage..

crazed 9.6
07-21-2016, 04:45 AM
maybe get the stalker addon app and try that. As long as you have the newest T6 file onboard, the jarvis version kodi should be there and with that you can run the stalker apps (or maybe it is the insegard version).

the older versions can not run the stalker apps with success.
the older versions can run the emulator as you been playing with.

ddowder
07-21-2016, 07:01 AM
I followed this link and it's pretty specific .
The only thing I remember was you have to set media player to get picture.
If you get the blue bar loading your almost there.

glen1971
07-21-2016, 12:10 PM
maybe get the stalker addon app and try that. As long as you have the newest T6 file onboard, the jarvis version kodi should be there and with that you can run the stalker apps (or maybe it is the insegard version).

Thanks for all the help! I'll give it a shot tonight.. I'm running 3.43 on my T6..

glen1971
07-25-2016, 03:55 AM

Sader5 let me know how to do the password.. Not the smart keyboard... Setting the screen display to 15 seconds helps out a lot, but 25 seconds would have been better on my side...

you have to use the keyboard on the top right menu to enter the password then use the down button onscreen to get to next line for password then the down button and hit OK button if the blue barber bar goes yellow a 1/4 of the way exit enter the username and password again and it will work.

4ktvfan
09-17-2016, 02:00 AM
I have a brand new T6, with 344 (not 343) and I imagine it is a drone but the vendor swears it is not. Finally got iks to do something so on to iptv. I tried loading the stbemu you guys pointed to but can't even see the thumb drive, only sdcard1 (and I don't find any SD card slots! :) Anyway, verified the USB thumb drive is formatted fat 32 on a linux box and a winblows laptop; also, both those computers see the steemu file. Is there some switch to turn on USB? I know both ports are working because I've put a real keyboard and the T6 sees it (alpha keys work but limited functionality.) I am completely lost on this as even the system menu, pvr clients, doesn't show anything at all like a stalker.
Ideas, please?
Thanks.

Wantboost
12-29-2016, 02:46 AM
does the iptv have epg?

punky21
03-02-2017, 02:17 AM
[QUOTE=glen1971;149964]Sader5 let me know how to do the password.. Not the smart keyboard... Setting the screen display to 15 seconds helps out a lot, but 25 seconds would have been better on my side...
omg! I am pulling my hair out! At the dark blue screen with barber sign have read about 100 posts on 3 different websites and finally found this which makes no sense???? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you have to use the keyboard on the top right menu to enter the password then use the down button onscreen to get to next line for password then the down button and hit OK button if the blue barber bar goes yellow a 1/4 of the way exit enter the username and password again and it will work.[/Q