PDA

View Full Version : need to read package installer is not working

Marley
09-23-2015, 07:51 PM
need to read package installer is not working
the package installer is not working. This was a server issue, due to too many people connecting. The techs are upgrading and migrating servers so we dont experience this again. so guy need to wait till sunday

osiris999
09-24-2015, 06:36 PM
Great to hear.

legsdiamo
09-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Any update on the package installer upgrade?

Marley
09-27-2015, 04:35 PM
well they will be back monday so i think it will be fixed by then

hoadzman
09-28-2015, 12:48 AM
package installer is still down, been waiting like forever for a fix got plenty email about fixing the issue but nothing still, why don't these guys just give you a manual option to fix this thing like going back to an older version that didn't have this bug, frankly i'm upset

Marley
09-28-2015, 05:21 AM
i posted a few days ago it all will be fixed by tonight i hope

Lowteck
09-28-2015, 03:41 PM
I set two boxes up Friday and Saturday without any problems at all, including several apps from the store.

osiris999
09-29-2015, 12:26 AM
I really don't see the reason this company insist on having their own servers and the Micky hop store. It makes things way more complicated than they need to be. I feel ripped off that my other box that I paid 35$ for has better hardware and works 100% of the time.

Yosemite Sam
09-29-2015, 12:41 AM
as iv said mines been working fine, didn't do the last update tho

Marley
09-29-2015, 01:08 AM
they said 65 % done so hope soon

legsdiamo
09-29-2015, 01:11 AM
What build number do you have on your box?

Devilzink
09-29-2015, 03:09 PM
I believe the new server is up now as my avov tv online is trying to download an update. New problem has came up with an error nand_flash directory space low download fail error. There's nothing on the tv online its factory so I'm not sure why it's getting this error unless the update isn't replacing the old file with the new file?

Marley
09-29-2015, 03:12 PM
goto any add channel and look to see if you have any more memory to the box if not need to do a factory reset new one is 1.18

Devilzink
09-29-2015, 03:18 PM
I put in a ticket to have it forced update I've done factory reset after factory reset and still the same message. It says only 76.3m of almost 2000 are used so I know there is space left its just not taking the flash for some reason hopefully a forced update will fix it.

Marley
09-29-2015, 03:20 PM
when you did the update did all of them update think 6 of them dont know if they fixed the package installer yet

Devilzink
09-29-2015, 03:32 PM
The package installer started and then the nand_flash error popped up I went to the update under settings section and tried to update and got the same message they all try updating but the band isn't letting it update

Devilzink
09-29-2015, 03:33 PM
*nand_flash error

Marley
09-29-2015, 03:40 PM
keep us updated on this please

Marley
09-29-2015, 03:48 PM
Missing Mac Address, No server settings (TVOnline only), Package Installer stuck, NAND_FLASH Error?
Are you experiencing any of the titled problems? A simple factory data reset might do the trick, however, sometimes you will need a custom update sent to your device. No problem though we have got you covered. Go fill out this form and make sure to put in all the required information. We can push an update to your device based on your serial number. This update will fix any of the listed issues and will get your box up and running again.

If you are unsure if you need this or not, please open a support ticket first and have the support staff instruct you on what to do. These updates are time consuming so please only fill them if you are certain you comply with the issue. All form posts will get pushed to the Mickyhop developers and they will be able to institute the update. Try to look through the other articles to see if you can find your issue there as well.

If the link doesn't work please copy and past sn.avov.tv into your browser.
https://help.avov.tv/portal/helpcenter/articles/missing-mac-address-no-server-settings-tvonline-only-package-installer-stuck-nand-flash-error
this is the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10SDlj3UGZFRP-peo1THfe6mItdGZrsSPYc02e6riuvk/viewform

fast&square
09-30-2015, 06:11 PM
just received this note from avov.

("If you are getting NAND Flash error, it looks like you will have to RMA it to us for repair. Before we do this have you tried both factory data reset and manual factory data reset? Please view this article for more information https://help.avov.tv/portal/helpcenter/articles/factory-data-reset")

no luck with the resets.guess mine will be going in for repair?

fathertime
10-01-2015, 02:31 AM
where do you got to make ticket out