PDA

View Full Version : Kodi just updated my stalker to 9.0.20!

Barb1221
09-22-2015, 12:19 PM
Kodi just updated my stalker to 9.0.20 is that supposed to be happening? I have not clicked on it just wanna make sure before I touch anything.

dara
09-22-2015, 07:39 PM
No. I'll look into it.

dara
09-22-2015, 08:01 PM
I looked into the code change. What Prostreams did was to remove the protections against entering the "psuedo" serial number, and also the default values for Rocket and IPTV66. It also won't display the channel logo when you are watching a channel, and want to see the info. As long as you don't select "Send Serial Number", users that are supported here won't have an issue in an update, however if you have to start from scratch, you will have to enter the URLs for Rocket and/or IPTV66.

So, its up to you to accept the update, but I won't post the update here on this site. If you set the "Send Serial Number", you will have problems with connecting using the STB Emu, or PVR Stalker.

If you don't want surprises from your addons... set Autoupdate to Notify, or Never.

09-22-2015, 08:40 PM
I looked into the code change. What Prostreams did was to remove the protections against entering the "psuedo" serial number, and also the default values for Rocket and IPTV66. It also won't display the channel logo when you are watching a channel, and want to see the info. As long as you don't select "Send Serial Number", users that are supported here won't have an issue in an update, however if you have to start from scratch, you will have to enter the URLs for Rocket and/or IPTV66.

So, its up to you to accept the update, but I won't post the update here on this site. If you set the "Send Serial Number", you will have problems with connecting using the STB Emu, or PVR Stalker.

If you don't want surprises from your addons... set Autoupdate to Notify, or Never.

CHow do we fix it if we are ready hit the "send serial number"?

dara
09-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Go here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-20)-iVue-compatible

Download this version, uninstall the 9.0.20 version that was sent, install the 9.0.20 from zip, then follow the instructions in Post #2 to get a new MAC.

Barb1221
09-22-2015, 11:38 PM
Thanks for the reply Dara

debug337
09-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Good post ! Mine is set to auto-update off.