PDA

View Full Version : IKS66 Donation

erikt
09-21-2015, 02:39 PM
I paid my donation 24 hours ago and have not received any email from IKS66. I did check my spam folder and there are no emails in it. I also checked and the transaction was posted to the Visa card. Tried to check the website but since my order starts with 6821 it will not allow me to check it.

Any moderator able to assist?

built2last
09-21-2015, 02:47 PM
IF YOU USED A BANK CARD SOMETIMES YOUR BANK WILL NOT LET YOU DO AN INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION// i used a debit card i got the confirmation email within seconds...but my bank charged me 75 cents for an international purchase

erikt
09-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Built2last, the transaction was already posted to the card yesterday.

kornbred
09-21-2015, 08:25 PM
Good luck! I sent mine 11 days ago and still have not heard anything! Money was removed from my account within minutes!

Built2last, the transaction was already posted to the card yesterday.

erikt
09-22-2015, 03:33 PM
It's been over 48 hours and still no email. Should I just request a charge-back from the CC?

getochkn
09-22-2015, 06:01 PM
What sites did you guys buy from? Lots of scammer companies out there with similiar domain names that just scam.

erikt
09-22-2015, 06:22 PM
http://iks66.com/

dafatmack
09-23-2015, 07:35 AM
That happened to me but luckly I wasn't charged

erikt
09-23-2015, 10:28 PM
It's been almost 4 days now and still no response from IKS66 or emails. Apparently no moderator wants to assist either.

Bkman2020
09-23-2015, 11:28 PM
Just get a refund back once it has been issued back to you try agian.

big dady
09-23-2015, 11:30 PM
Did you post on it on there site

http://fta66.com/

Bkman2020
09-23-2015, 11:47 PM
It's been almost 4 days now and still no response from IKS66 or emails. Apparently no moderator wants to assist either.

Is your method of payment accept international payments?

tuxen
09-24-2015, 10:11 AM
are any of you using Hotmail address's? I had problems several times receiving emails from offshore servers with my old msn account. I experienced it when registering to forums, and it was tried several times but nothing got through, switch to my gmail and it got right through, Microsoft seems to block them. also some more private, company, isp servers use whitelisting where it has to see the same email address twice to whitelist it if the domain is unknown. :/ I used gmail instead on the offshore servers where I could not receive on msn. and no the servers where not blacklisted in case dnsbl was used.

erikt
09-24-2015, 04:44 PM
Bid Daddy, I did post on FTA66.com as well and no response.
Bkman2020, you must not have read my post as I clearly stated that the transaction had posted to the card.
Tuxen, I used my gmail address when making my payment.

kroakie1
09-24-2015, 06:20 PM
I assume you have tried to contact them using the "contact us" form on their Web page. ...If so try emailing them directly with all your info. I eventually got an answer.
I know how frustrating if can be it took me over 2 weeks to get a reply.
The guys on this forum are excellent and they can help you get it working etc, but struggle to get answers from the suppliers.
Shame because it's a great idea, but poorly implemented.
With technology as it is, it can't be that difficult to answer an email.....

drsdroid
09-26-2015, 05:06 PM
I have had a similar problem... I purchased the service and got the email with my mac address and all the info. I checked the mac with their check on their site and it said active. My cc was charged almost immediately.

Yet here i am 3 days later still with the authorization error. I tried to check order status but their site won't accept the order number because its 6821 and they insist it has to be 6820. I emailed them and got a response yesterday asking how i paid. I responded and still havent gotten a reply.

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it (version 9.0.20) as well as clearing the cache all mulitple times. Still nothing. Its very frustrating :-\

Im on KODI btw using the iptv stalker app

JimmyB9
09-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Sent them $$ on 10 Sept have not heard back from them, even after several e-mails. But you can be sure they took the money.
Contacted VISA and they advise that this is a fraudulent company and the antifraudulent center is aware of them.
VISA then refunded my $$.
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

catz
09-28-2015, 03:17 PM
Visa has there head some place that they should not. iks66 is a good company and if all donation spec are met you are good to go.

mocksat346
09-28-2015, 03:43 PM
sent in about 1 hour ago money removed from master card well let you know tomorow a site on fta not politics

mocksat346
09-28-2015, 08:22 PM
from your site the link takes the money from bank then says they didnt receive it bank says they did i tryed to get in touch with them all i get in reply is buy another i think they are back to old tricks we had about 30 of there codes 1 year and they shut them all down they was removed from site ------------- i like this site and hard to take out the garbage not the site fault that is why paypal took them out i still have other places to get for vetrans hospital we use about 100 codes a year

tuxen
09-29-2015, 07:32 AM
I have had a similar problem... I purchased the service and got the email with my mac address and all the info. I checked the mac with their check on their site and it said active. My cc was charged almost immediately.

Yet here i am 3 days later still with the authorization error. I tried to check order status but their site won't accept the order number because its 6821 and they insist it has to be 6820. I emailed them and got a response yesterday asking how i paid. I responded and still havent gotten a reply.

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it (version 9.0.20) as well as clearing the cache all mulitple times. Still nothing. Its very frustrating :-\

Im on KODI btw using the iptv stalker app

this is NOT the same problem, you got your donation EMAIL which means the order got trough. wth are you complaining about.
the problem was probably iptv stalker while you messed around it accidently mede 2 simultaneous connections, or some cheeky person guessed your mac. anyway the problem is not that you didn't get your email, the problem is you are to lazy to search the board. there are 100's of posts on how to fix this.

all you need to stop this and get your access back is go here:

https://iks66.tv/main/search/
enter your donation number on the bottom of the email, NOT the order number.
change some of the last 6 digits in our mac a bit and press submit.
now go to kodi and change the mac in iptv stalker so it matches the one you just changed to on the iks page.

clear cache ..bingo.. you are back up!

I REALLY suggest you read just a few posts on how the service you donated to works, it will benefit you much. :)

mocksat346
09-29-2015, 10:25 AM
they got back to me and said the link here is no good i would have to buy another i gave up when they said that it didnt mean a lot we have good 1 year codes they are ready to update these are iks and when others are down we are usualy up a lot of these people are bed ridden millitary 1950 and before and still here so we give thanks this site is really good hope everyone has as good a life as we have

robote
09-29-2015, 11:32 AM
I was just told by iks66 support that my transaction failed and to try again, which is BS since my card was charged and payment posted. Should I really attempt to give more money?

mrsirking
10-01-2015, 08:14 PM
When I gave my donation I got an email within minutes with route numbers.

Sorry to hear about what happened guys, hopefully it won't happen to me in the future.

dafatmack
10-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Welp, now its happened to me. I sent a donation and it was immediately deducted from my account but I have not receive an email. And yes I checked the spam folder

Johanv
11-12-2015, 11:44 PM
Same problem here I bought a couple of day a one month account and after a day the money is paid according my visa but no email or donation number. Yesterday I bought again but a year account still nothing but already payed. I am afraid that my money is gone

kingdrako69
11-21-2015, 11:13 PM
Im on my third day waiting, bought with a cc from main site iks66, been trying to send emails, post in forums and people just said wait....support hasn't answer any emails, money was taken out of cc within an hour.....and still no messages, none in junk box either.....