PDA

View Full Version : emulator on emulator links show black screen no audio

insanityme
02-05-2015, 08:02 PM
i installed iptv stb emulator on a rooted bluestacks android emulator on a win7 64 cpu. i went through the whole setup. i can see the list of the 5 live channels and the 300 movies in vod. but i am unable to view or hear them. the settings option (in main menu) says not functional. also when i click the rc icon in top right, none of the options in the drop down menu are functional. i can only access the settings on top (3 bars) any ideas?

dara
02-05-2015, 11:07 PM
Follow the directions in this thread. There's a link to a video that shows what to do.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?481-Android-IPTV-STB-Emulator

You should install the MX player to 'settle' the emulator.

insanityme
02-06-2015, 06:28 PM
i had used similar setup instructions as stated in my above post. thank you for your effort though.

after searching different iptv forums i found out mx player is unstable on bluestacks depending on the bluestacks build and or computer os and hardware configuration. mx player crashes and might not even run at all. installed xmtv player and working like a charm.

the emulator tutorials for bluestacks should be to install xmtv player not mx player

Marley
02-07-2015, 03:39 PM
always good to learn new ways

BIO
02-07-2015, 03:51 PM
vlc player is a good one too. Actually, the guy that writes the emu suggests vlc. There is a new vasilchmax emulator out this week, may want to try it too. Have it in my dreamlink install thread

melbarber
02-07-2015, 10:37 PM
You can also try rebooting your system or box! It worked for me! Good luck!

gregm
02-08-2015, 12:02 AM
after installing newest version posted here ( 0.5.21 0 ) i re-installed mx player and now have the emulator working much much better. i also did the change in the portal settings to stop the auto playing of the channel after the initial start-up. now it doesn't appear to be locking up when trying to select a different channel to test. VOD is working very well also.

BIO
02-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Great to hear greg, I haven't had a chance to try the new update yet.