PDA

View Full Version : Authorization Failed

Th0mas
09-17-2015, 07:30 PM
Hello
My IPTV stalker dosent work. I have 253 days left and got my donation code from papiao.
I have tried on 4 different devices. Changed MAC, uninstall, deleted in file manager, deleted addons, cleared cashe and so on. Tried to install from zip...every time i try to open NFPS it says AUTHORIZATION FAILED...what to do ?
anybody who can help me please.

eureka
09-17-2015, 07:59 PM
Double check that you have the correct MAC address entered in IPTV Stalker settings & that the URL you have entered is
http://portal.iptvprivateserver.tv

Also, read post#1 of this thread: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6650-IPTV-Stalker-setup-for-Kodi-%28all-servers%29&p=52448&viewfull=1#post52448 paying particular attention to the the steps outined under Part 3: Configure IPTV Stalker & Part 4: Test IPTV Stalker (points 7,8 & 9)

If all that fails open Kodi, Underneath the main System heading choose File Manager, select Profile directory, addon_data, plugin.video.stalker and delete settings.xml

It would probably at this stage be a good idea to change your MAC address & link it to your donation.

Then configure your IPTV stalker settings again with the new MAC address etc.

Th0mas
09-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Thanks.
I changed the mac and linked it to donation, deleted XML etc. now it says HTTP Error 404 not found
I'm lost

eureka
09-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Ok, uninstall the Stalker addon altogether. Shutdown & reboot. Then re-install & re-enter info in settings.

Th0mas
09-17-2015, 08:55 PM
I have just noticed it works i Ivue tv guide...but i dosent in iptv stalker addon !?

tuxen
09-17-2015, 09:16 PM
I have just noticed it works i Ivue tv guide...but i dosent in iptv stalker addon !?

use portal.iptvp... instead of 11.iptvp.... in iptv stalker video addon

it's in the tutorial eureka posted to; part 3, he just mistakenly coded the wrong url. (;

edit: btw. only iptv stalker video addon requires these alternate url's, has to do with redirecting and how the video addon works contra pvr.

eureka
09-17-2015, 10:06 PM
use portal.iptvp... instead of 11.iptvp.... in iptv stalker video addon

it's in the tutorial eureka posted to; part 3, he just mistakenly coded the wrong url. (;

So i did, thanks for pointing that out tuxen & well spotted.

Sorry if I confused matters for you Th0mas.

Th0mas
09-19-2015, 04:10 PM
Thanks and no problem.
I wonder why i have to change the mac address every day...somtetimes i have to change several times even when papiao says succesfull mac ?

eureka
09-19-2015, 11:24 PM
Thanks and no problem.
I wonder why i have to change the mac address every day...somtetimes i have to change several times even when papiao says succesfull mac ?
It's possibly related to you using different devices (despite only using one at a time).

debug337
09-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Thanks and no problem.

I run into this issue every so often , First I shut off the one that was running ( living room TV ) then run my PC Kodi and it will work fine.. Go back to living room , fire it up and it works as well. I don't have to change the mac luckily .

tuxen
09-22-2015, 12:21 PM
you will as you say every so often. :)

Th0mas
09-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Yes eureka thats the problem Thanks for your time and support.