PDA

View Full Version : Ivue Guide with IPTV66

maddox
09-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi guys, first post here and the first thing I'd like to say is thank you, especially to Dara. Without these forums I wouldn't have been able to learn/figure out/fail/retry nearly as much as I have.

I've only been at this for a week, I bought a months sub. via IPTV66 to test it out and see if I could get it all working. After many failed attempts and much digging through these forums I've been able to successfully set up iptv66 with working iptv simple client pvr and I have a sweet working tv guide :)

However, I've noticed recently that the Ivue guide appears to be more accurate in terms of times/shows alignment (for me at least) and I'd like to be able to get it working as well.

Currently whenever I run the Ivue guide it opens up no problem but when I select a channel I get the "mac" error (even when manually selecting the stream). I know that all of my settings are correct because everything else is working. I've done my cache clears, xml deletes, mac changes, but I can't seem to get past it.

I'm running iptv stalker 1.0.18 as it seems to be the only one I can get working with the iptv simple pvr client. If someone could direct me in the appropriate direction to get this working it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again!

Sandiver
09-17-2015, 04:06 PM
are you running kodi on a pc? if so why aren't you using the latest kodi version with stalker pvr included and enable and configure it. very simple to do.

sat-junkie
09-17-2015, 04:21 PM
are you running kodi on a pc? if so why aren't you using the latest kodi version with stalker pvr included and enable and configure it. very simple to do.exactly..you don't even need the stalker addon when you use the PVR Stalker Client

dara
09-17-2015, 04:37 PM
@maddox, if you want to run iVue/Prostreams,you need to install IPTV Stalker mod v9.0.19. It's in the iVue repo, and also on the site in the IPTV Stalker forum.

maddox
09-17-2015, 04:41 PM
are you running kodi on a pc? if so why aren't you using the latest kodi version with stalker pvr included and enable and configure it. very simple to do.

I am using PC, latest version of Kodi and I have it working with IPTV Simple Client PVR as I mentioned in my original post (I was unable to get it working with Stalker PVR). However when I ran Ivue and compared some of the channels to my PVR guide, Ivue was displaying the correct show and my pvr guide was not. So I was wanting to get Ivue working too.

That is still what I would like to do, Ivue working with iptv stalker with my iptv66 sub. I already have it working the other with IPTV Simple Client PVR, it's a non-issue.

maddox
09-17-2015, 04:41 PM
@maddox, if you want to run iVue/Prostreams,you need to install IPTV Stalker mod v9.0.19. It's in the iVue repo, and also on the site in the IPTV Stalker forum.

Ahh, that's the trick? ok, i'll give it a shot. Thanks dara.

maddox
09-17-2015, 04:55 PM

no luck on this. set default, re-entered info, cleared cache, but I can't even get in via iptv stalker (never seems to let me in if I don't have "send serial" checked - no option for it in this version)

tried via ivue anyway and it gave me authentication failed.

dara
09-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Read this thread, in particular Post #2.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible

maddox
09-17-2015, 05:09 PM
Read this thread, in particular Post #2.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible

Funny you should post that, I was literally just doing the repeat steps 1 and 3 again :P

So I've repeated them 3 times now, is there a maximum number that I should try before moving on to something else? or is that the only option

dara
09-17-2015, 05:14 PM
Just keep trying, you should run across one that will work. Make sure your first 6 are 00:1A:78. The change should be fast, but some have had problems in the past.

maddox
09-17-2015, 05:18 PM
Just keep trying, you should run across one that will work. Make sure your first 6 are 00:1A:78. The change should be fast, but some have had problems in the past.

no sooner than you say that, it works :) Ivue guide working. thanks for your help!