PDA

View Full Version : Avov needs to cut through the bull

Farmer1
09-16-2015, 05:51 PM
I wasn't going to post this but a_team never answered my PM when he was here

Richard ticket 216 and 231
Sept 9 responce
We have received the package. Sorry about the delay. We are looking at the unit today and will have more information regarding it by tomorrow. We will try to manually input Kodi on this build and send the unit back to you as soon as possible.
Sept 15 Response
Yes we have it in que, we are waiting for the update to happen or we will manually load it on for you and ship it back today or tomorrow.
Sept 16 response
We are waiting for the engineering team to push the manual update to us here. It has not been pushed yet. They are in the midst of releasing the Vixo Fuse and Tv Online+. It is taking longer than expected. Sorry about the delay, I can imagine this is very frustrating for you. I will follow up with them again today and see what the status is.

I feel I am just getting the royal runaround, just be straight with us one minute it is getting fixed and sent back the next you have no idea when it is going to be fixed
If it is being used to figure out what is wrong with build 1.0.7 thats great but have your team cut the bullsh@#t the truth is all I am asking

K00lKatT
09-16-2015, 05:58 PM
good service is simply results, not lip service and BS...just a word to the wise if you care to listen..

Devilzink
09-16-2015, 06:04 PM
I'm having an issue with avov all together I have been to there site put in 4 tickets with no response at all and when you call the " help line" 855 449 2868 you get a lovely little message that the number has been disconnected. Leads me to believe they jumped ship if not how can they be contacted?

Marley
09-16-2015, 06:10 PM
lol dont think they jump ship now for farmer1 yes that sucks for you been waiting so long and to hear this cant be hard to flash that box and send it back you its time for them to get you going or hell by now give you a new one i wish all could see how great the avov2 runs when all is right

Marley
09-16-2015, 06:16 PM
a-team its time to take care of this man

K00lKatT
09-16-2015, 06:19 PM
there are all the probs with the other models also....the yada..yada..yes we are working on this only goes so far. As stated, results are what counts to current and future customers, hollow rhetoric and promises don't get it. I find it absolutely unacceptable that the comment that vixo2 has vod and kodi now without you knowing in advance by testing yourself. Continue at your own and companys peril. I think you will find our members are not stupid..thank you

Farmer1
09-16-2015, 06:20 PM
lol dont think they jump ship now for farmer1 yes that sucks for you been waiting so long and to hear this cant be hard to flash that box and send it back you its time for them to get you going or hell by now give you a new one i wish all could see how great the avov2 runs when all is right

I don't think they jump ship and do believe they are over worked and trying there best
I also think they need to worry about the issues and hand instead of just pushing out new models
The part that worries for the new models are they going to have the same issues or are they going to be running top notch

Farmer1
09-16-2015, 06:26 PM
a-team its time to take care of this man

not just this man all our members need looking after
really the they need to look after all the existing issues before moving on to new models

Im afraid if the new models come out with a lot of issues it is going to put a dent into AVOV sales

Devilzink
09-16-2015, 06:44 PM
The solution to half problems people are have are a simple fix. It's just a matter of posting the files so people can flash there box with the update or flash it with the factory file then update. I switched to iptv from sat thinking it was a step forward not a step back Avov has posted flashes in the blog of firmware 1.0.07 and .08 yet nothing for newer boxes or flashes for new factory firmware its like a dog chasing its tail trying to get the box to work and no answers from avov support hence the non working support number.

Marley
09-16-2015, 07:00 PM
look for most part avov is working hard to make things right i see that farmer1 you must not be happy looking at your post dont say one thing and mean the other Avov tell us will there be a fix for 1.0.7 soon or what on this ez question now for vod that should be a ez fix you did it for tvonline box for most part dont see to many with the 1.0.7 problem or am i wrong i put a thread how many had that problem and got no one new so whats the problem fixing the boxes that they sent to you for most part all are very happy now only see farmer1 and few others keep up the good work and it only takes one bad post to make it sound the box is bad which its not

Farmer1
09-16-2015, 07:02 PM
Doing the Happy Dance
Not to be holding back any news, I have great news from AVOV way to go team Avov keep up the good work. All progress is a step in the right direction
My latest ticket response

They have pushed the update. Your package installer issue and Kodi issue has been resolved. We will be shipping your unit out tomorrow morning.

I am hoping for some Automatic updates for the People that are not able to sent theirs back for what ever reason

Lowteck
09-16-2015, 07:07 PM
I have seen it before in the FTA times. There are hardware and software issues with models that really cant be easily fixed. So they come out with a new model with new hardware to fix the hardware problem and then try to fix the software problem. Sooner or later they will drop support for the older models in favor of the newer models with excuses such as clones are appearing. This will undermine peoples faith in the brand and then they will falter all together. Time to be looking for other models now!

Marley
09-16-2015, 07:09 PM
see all that for nothing thanks avov made farmer1 happy he really is you number fan lol thanks again

Marley
09-16-2015, 07:11 PM
look my avov2 runs great watch 1080p movies and kodi and tv online works great was only the ones that had a bad flash this box rocks and like i said dont care about the vod have kodi now this box is quad which they are doing to all new boxes great job on that

Kimbo
09-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Love my Avov vixo 2, runs great and kodi works well!! Would hope for more accurate communication in the future from Avov!!

Farmer1
09-16-2015, 07:28 PM
you are right asft I am am fan of Avov Mostly because my friends and members here have built up my confidence in AVOV
I trust my friends and members here at IPTV talk to steer my in the right direction
The vixo 2 is the first box I ever got. It has been nothing but head aches to me so far. But from all the good i have heard about the ones with build 1.0.6 I have preordered a Fuse and just received a Tvonline I have ordered for my Brother
can't wait ti play with that box tonight I am hoping

floder2
09-16-2015, 07:38 PM
FARMER1,
I have to laugh at Avov's statement sent to you about "engineering team"

Richard a few day's ago told us that there are 6 people working at Avov....So who ever troubleshoots these boxes (namely yours)...Why would they call the guy a TEAM....come on ...It's one or two guys doing the fixing.......Mutt and Jeff ....................or who ever...........why do they make it sound like they are a large company with an Engineering Dept.

K00lKatT
09-16-2015, 07:47 PM
hey Farmer, let me know if you need help with your tvonline..be glad to give ya a hand...:cool:

Devilzink
09-16-2015, 07:50 PM
My problem is with the avov tvonline model with 1.0.17 it's a door stop at this point I've factory reset it both ways and still the package installer does not work it starts up and locks on package installer trying to download the packages go to mickyhop market and it won't download any apps go to Kodi and it gets to 87% and locks up so mine running 1.0.17 sounds like the same issue some are having with older firmware 1.0.07 like farmer1 my question is if it's a known issue when are we going to be seeing an update that fixes it across the board. As of right now it seems like the only way to get it fixed is send the box back or have the update posted or forced to all boxes glad farmer1 is getting his box back but that's one person how many are out there like myself waiting for an update twiddling their thumbs in the dark with no iptv while there donations run out. Personally my box has been down for a week waiting to see answers from avov or a solution posted so I don't have to send the box out and wait for a new one or wait for them to force a update or package install.

Marley
09-16-2015, 07:59 PM
look so many have had there box fixed do what they all did start with making a ticket if no answer try again they will fix your box dont think too many left with this problem most are fixed now

Marley
09-16-2015, 08:02 PM
i dont give too chits if it only two guys they are fixing whats wrong dont see to many 1.0.7 problems now thanks avov stop crying they said they would fix it to please give them time so guess what give them time and your box will be fixed many already have been this is closed