PDA

View Full Version : getting error IPTV stalker "mac" while using ivue guide

idlefriend
09-16-2015, 06:40 AM
Hi.I have downloaded ivue guide and it is properly EPG coming for all channels.when I am trying to click the epg of any channel it is getting error IPTV stalker MAC.But my mac address is working fine and my iptv stalker is working fine in video add on.Why I am getting this error and how to resolve this.Please help me guys..

Alucard
09-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Sounds like the MAC that is in iVue may not be matching your current MAC. If your only planing on using NFPS then try the Stalker Client 9.0.19 from http://iptvtalk.net/attachment.php?a...8&d=1441246292.

zensat
10-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Hi.I have downloaded ivue guide and it is properly EPG coming for all channels.when I am trying to click the epg of any channel it is getting error IPTV stalker MAC.But my mac address is working fine and my iptv stalker is working fine in video add on.Why I am getting this error and how to resolve this.Please help me guys..
may be somebody is guessing your MAC and using with stalker emu.......hope they fix....once you activate with a legit donation if somebody guess right they can't block (they can on MAG)
would be easy FIX from NFPS to just produce an m3u8 list:
ADVANTEGES:
- You can use on any device.
_ Greatly customble (you can delete channels that you do not want and moves things around)
- It cannot be shared or cloned.

dara
10-08-2015, 02:32 PM
may be somebody is guessing your MAC and using with stalker emu.......hope they fix....once you activate with a legit donation if somebody guess right they can't block (they can on MAG)
would be easy FIX from NFPS to just produce an m3u8 list:
ADVANTEGES:
- You can use on any device.
_ Greatly customble (you can delete channels that you do not want and moves things around)
- It cannot be shared or cloned.

No chance that a m3u8 list will ever be made for NFPS. The MAC error occurs when IPTV Stalker does not have a MAC when called upon by iVue... meaning that you need the iVue compatible 9.0.19 version of IPTV Stalker.