PDA

View Full Version : Were is IPTV Stalker in KODI ot TVADDON

09-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Were is IPTV Stalker. I was reading and wanted to add silencerwizard and can't find it to add a difference iptv search program for moe options of TV?

thanks

Does you need a paid service to get IPTV Stalker? can you run both IPTV stalker with and also without a paid service?

Big thank you for the help. I have read and tried several ways but i can not locate the IPTV stalker file in KODI or a way to add a file such as Silencerwizard or Spartanpixel.net.

If this is the wrong place for this question please move it for me with a flame OK!

built2last
09-14-2015, 01:23 AM
there is a separate addon you can find it in superrepo hxxp://srp.nu that is the source,,,and the pvr stalker client is located in your pvr clients list....go to system/addons/my addons/pvr client/stalker client you do need a donation to nfps/rocket/iptv66 iptv service there is tutorials here read the stickys

DJB628
09-14-2015, 11:53 AM
You can also download the addon from the first post here and install from zip, easy peasy

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7379-Modified-IPTV-Stalker-(9-0-19)-iVue-compatible

rene10es
09-24-2015, 02:57 AM
Is there a version for Xbmc frodo 12,2 ?

sat-junkie
09-24-2015, 04:24 AM
He is better off adding the super repo...