PDA

View Full Version : ProStreams EPG Guide (limited to IPTV Stalker)

dara
09-11-2015, 04:57 PM
This is a fork of the iVue guide, which allows users direct access to the channels served through IPTV Stalker for the papaio services. I'm attaching the repo zip. The repo only contains the guide and the compatible IPTV Stalker 9.0.19. Users should be able to click on the guide and not have to select between other add-ons that they may have installed. It does co-exist with iVue, so those who wish to continue to use iVue, it shouldn't be a problem

To install the guide, install the repo zip from the Kodi Add-ons 'Install from zip file', then to install the actual guide, 'Install from repository', and locate 'ProStreams TV Guide add-on', then Program add-ons.

This does require IPTV Stalker 9.0.19, which should be configured with your linked MAC, in Portal 1 (regardless if you got your donation through Rocket, or IPTV66.) The repo does contain 9.0.20, so if you want to retain 9.0.19, turn AutoUpdates to Notify or Never. That version will allow you to set "Send Password" but you don't want to do this if you ever want to run other addons or emulators on the IPTV service.

eureka
09-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Thanks Dara,

Just installed it on an android box to check it out. Works fine with no problem installing. You still have to choose a stream (even though IPTV stalker is the only choice) but once you choose it for one channel, exit out of the guide & then re-open it automatically opens the rest of the channels without having to choose stream.

1iwilly
09-11-2015, 07:46 PM
hey i just tried it to but maybe it's just me some of the premium channels are not in sync like hbo should be 1st instead it starts hbo comedy looking good though thanks for the share
also for the xml type what would be the recommended choice

dara
09-11-2015, 08:24 PM
I believe the settings for this addon should just be "Defaults", meaning you shouldn't change anything. The XMLTV type really doesn't matter, except for custom, which is really not necessary at this point. As for channels not matching, just leave a brief report here, as the author may monitor the thread. Make it pretty clear which ones are mismatched. I don't think timeshift is possible, so those with that problem are just going to have to look at the schedule and make it work in their head.

high247
09-19-2015, 01:09 AM
Just tested this out. Couple of observations I had... First I am not a fan of just a blank box covering up the ivue logo and second some us channels are showing uk guide info, TruTV as one example.

high247
09-19-2015, 01:10 AM
E! as another example.

Xiloh
09-23-2015, 03:14 PM
History channel has UK guide as well.

dara
09-23-2015, 03:19 PM
I doubt the guys that created Prostreams are monitoring the thread... better to find the facebook group to let them know about the issues.

bernie D
12-05-2015, 04:39 AM
My channels stopped linking automatically. I tried the select one, then backout technique, but that didn't fix it. Other ideas?

georgec
12-05-2015, 01:48 PM
How do i get username & password for this?

ayala
12-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is this and what are prostreams?

nemesis668
12-10-2015, 11:07 PM
You need a user name and password for it

djcool2017
12-12-2015, 02:26 AM
yeah im looking for the user name and password too

dara
12-12-2015, 02:54 AM
This addon is only for members of prostreams, a reseller of NFPS ... it used to be open but they decided to close it only to their customers.

bernie D
01-10-2016, 06:32 PM
I have a good number of channels not working. Is that something with all IPTV right now, or just Prostreams, or is it just my set up?

dara
01-10-2016, 09:27 PM
I have a good number of channels not working. Is that something with all IPTV right now, or just Prostreams, or is it just my set up?

The TV guides aren't the addons that access the video. Check your channels with IPTV Stalker.

nemesis668
01-11-2016, 02:31 PM
It's a shame they closed it to only their members really want a tv guide that runs like ivue does but with all the channels, don't like the built in kodi one that much.

bernie D
01-16-2016, 08:25 AM
Authorization failed now. Should I try a delete and reinstall, enter in MAC ,etc? Or is it a system wide thing again?

ilan
01-16-2016, 11:52 PM
Bernie...

Always check the announcements. It mentioned system issues earlier today. Also, check the messages in the IPTV Private Servers' section. The post titles will usually clue you in if there's a problem, so you won't make unwarranted setting changes.

Take care...

Ilan

bernie D
01-18-2016, 07:17 AM
Bernie...

Always check the announcements. It mentioned system issues earlier today. Also, check the messages in the IPTV Private Servers' section. The post titles will usually clue you in if there's a problem, so you won't make unwarranted setting changes.

Take care...

Ilan

I went back and read all recent announcements, yet saw nothing especially helpful. I saw messages with regard to changes effective Feb.1st. A few weeks away from when my problems began.

My only contact to my seller (ProStreams) is via email, and I get 3 word responses back.. No new PVR Stalker setup info., no new way to set things up either. Only that "it's down atm", which I take to mean At The Moment... Well , it's been several days now.

I tend to be a pessimist I know; but beginning to wonder if this will be fixed, or did I lose my money.....? Up to the beginning of January everything was working great, and I had no complaints, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

psycon
01-18-2016, 08:50 AM
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?6833-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG

if your seller did not/wont give you a mac AND donation number, your screwed.. this is why we do not recommend using resellers.

dara
10-03-2016, 10:19 PM
You aren't allowed to ask for PMs for that. Sales/transactions aren't allowed on this site, more for your safety and security.